Chapter 10

JONATHAN POV

After me and (y/n) talked my sweet little baby girl came in and sat on my lap.

"Welp I think it's time to call Marry Poppins." I sighed as I made my way (downtown walking fast I don't regret a single fuck) to kitchen.
Once I got there, I took ?home phone?(it's like a phone that's always inside your house we [Moldova] call it 'fix' ok? OK! BACK TO THE CHAPTA) and called my aunt Mary.

"Hello?" that sweet voice that I like to hear every time, since that horrible day.

"Hi, Mary Poppins! Mind if you could take care of another baby?"

"Hahaha! Ok Jonathan, bring her next week right now I'm in a trip in England."

"Oh ok. It means that I have more time with my sweet little baby girl.😂😁😍"

"Hahahaha! Ok! Bye Jonny! Love ya~"

"Bye love you too!*bark**bark* And Baby loves you too!"
And with that I ended our conversation.I took Baby to bathroom to wash her.

"It's time for your bath!" I said as I was going to torture her. She really started struggling to get out of my grip.
No avail.😂😂😂😂😂😂
I don't know why it's funny to watch people struggling to finish something.😂😂😂😂😂😂

TINE SKIPPED: EVENING

I'm outside on a walk with my Baby. Every single person that walked past us gave me and my dog an ugly look and a stare.
I know that most of people think that pitbulls are agresive and they should be killed.

WELL FUCK YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT WAY! THEY'RE AGRESIVE CUZ SOME OF THEIR OWNERS THOUGHT THEM TO BE THAT WAY! IF YOU SHOW THEM LOVE THEY WILL PROTECT YOU FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFES!
(I don't have a dog but fishes and I know this kind of shit.
I REALLY WANT A PUPPY!)

Right now I'm in park waiting for Cartoonz to come.
As I waited him I fell asleep on the grass with Baby next to me.

It's been like an hour until I heard a loud air horn.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" this was the voice of an asshole that is my friend. Luke Paterson (this is he's real name right?)

 Luke Paterson (this is he's real name right?)