Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV:
I got up from my beautiful sleep and walked towards the bathroom forgetting to put my mask on the face.
I got in the shower and did my business. Once I got out of there I heard the door open and I instinctively put the towel around me and my back facing the door.

I didn't hear a thing.

"Are you waiting me to fuck you?" Jon said.

JON'S POV:

I woke up by soft footsteps walking towards a door then  a shower turned on.
I sat up on the comfortable couch and looked through my phone.

After I got bored and thought that (y/n) already got out of the bathroom. I went there and opened the door without any hesitation.
There stand a naked gorgeous (y/n) and without mask but I still didn't saw her face.
She quickly turned around and put towel to cover her nude body.
I regret nothing.

" Are you waiting me to fuck you?"she didn't say a thing. I think I embarrassed her(and myself) too much. I sigh "I will wait for you outside. ok?"

"Ok..." she sounded like she cried and I heard a small whimper.

'why did I say that? I'm so fucking dumb. Ugh she probably hates me now...' I thought as I walked to my bag and changed my clothes and put my mask on.

' I thought as I walked to my bag and changed my clothes and put my mask on

 I got out and waited for (y/n).

(this is how you look like)

After half an hour she finally came out and she still wears that stupid mask.

"Where are we going?" she asked me a little worried.........scared......

"We are going to a restaurant for breakfast!" I said in a happy mood.

"It's already noon." she said with a small giggle.

"WHAT!?" I said it in a low yell.
She jumped back and backing away from me. I'm starting to worry for her."I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. You took me by surprise."she said. ' OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO PURE AND INOCENT! I LOVE YOU!' I screamed in my head. Like a madman.