Chapter 4

(y/n) POV:

" This is your new home!"

Those words was like a dream that came true. My heart was racing like never before. I had the biggest smile I ever had even tho it was covered with my mask.

"Not to be rude but are you married? And if is a yes where is your husband?" I asked as politely as I could

"Yes I'm married and my husband is in the garden watering the plants. You can see him after he's done. Now Evan can you show (y/n) the house sweety while a prepare dinner?" Lisa said with a smile on her face.

"Yes! Come (y/n)!" Evan said with full joy in his voice.
He showed me the whole house. The house was so nice inside that I almost hit a table.there was a pool inside, a game room , the kitchen, his and my room and other things.
After the tour of the house me and Evan played in the gaming room.

"DEARS! DINNER IS READY!" Mo-Lisa shouted from the kitchen. We walked there until I saw a tall man with dark brown hair with little white hair. He stood up and walked to me.

"May I ask who are you?" he's voice wasn't very deep but it surely put chills on my back.

"M-my name is (y/n). S-sir." I stuttered a little until he put he's hand on my head like a pat.

"Please don't call me sir. My name a is James Fong and welcome to our family." James said with a warm smile.

"Thank you for taking me like your child." I said while I hug everyone with tears in my (e/c) eyes"M-may I call you mom and dad?" I said with hope in my voice.
They looked at me with. . . . . . happiness.

"Why of course. We'd love to." Jame-dad said with a warm smile.

"Now let's sit down and eat. The food is getting cold." Lisa said.
We all sat down and start to eat (favourite food) (f/f).

TIME SKIPPED: BED TIME
It was bed time (no shit Sherlock)  it was 9:23PM and I was laying in my (f/c) bed. It was warm soft and comfy.
I closed my eyes and went into a dreamless sleep with only 1 thought in my mind. . . . it's a new start..'

Ok I know it's short but at least is something. I'm sorry that I didn't upload reason.  School.
So yeah I'll try my best to upload at least once a week ok.

Have nice day or night. Bye~