Chapter 12

Y/N POV:

I woke up by the sounds of birds chirping.

I got up with no problems and went to bathroom forgetting to take my mask. And forgetting that Jon was in the apartment.
After I did my business when I abruptly remembered that my mask was still in the bedroom, with no hesitation opened the door and met with milky white hot chest.

I hanged my head down so Jonathan couldn't see my face.

"Y/n, are you ok?" Jon's sweet voice asked concerned.
I said nothing. All I could see was his hands and his lower body.
He lifted his arm possibly to his face then put it back down and saw that there was his mask.
With his other hand lifted my head so I can see him, but instead I closed my eyes.

I kept them closed until I felt something soft on my lips.
I abruptly opened my eyes and saw that Jon was kissing me.

He pulled away for air. I was astonished. At this point my face was a tomato. His looked.... disappointed? He thought that I was going to kiss him back.

He's face was a totally a tomato and looked away from me.
I looked down and saw that the towel was down and it showed my naked body. I quickly put it back up. I looked at Delirious he still was looking away from me.
I smiled a little and cupped his face and slammed my lips on his. He with pleasure kissed me back. Then he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I greatly accepted it. We fought for dominance and he won.
We stayed like this  for a few more seconds until we part away for air.

I looked at his baby blue eyes. I was admiring his features. Milky skin, dark light brown hair, and when he smiles I can see his cute dimples.

"What are we now?" He asked me.
And I smiled happy that my dream came true. I looked at his blue eyes and said:

" We are now lovers Jonathan~"

What's up guys and gals! Angelina here!
I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTA IS VERY SHORT BUT I CANT THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE. I VERY SORRY I TRULY AM BUT WHAT I CAN DO. ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WATCHED H2ODELIRIOUS AND I LOST MY INTERESTS IN HIM.
BUT I WON'T GIBE UP I WILL BRING BACK MY MOTIVATION AND CONTINUE THIS BOOK FIR EVERYONE SAKES!

Have a nice day or night! Bye~