Chapter 3

(y/n) POV
Canada?

'ok, ok. It can't be Canada, right?' I thought before I saw Canada's flag.

"Well, fuck..." I said out loud while a few kids walk past me.

I smiled at them and they did the same. Something got my attention
They were around 5 years. They were twins : a boy and a girl. But they were like glued or something.
They wear clothes that are for 2 persons in one body. It was awesome and weird at the same time.

TIME SKIP:
As I walked around in the city I got a little hungry. I reached my bag and took out an apple and a mask. On the mask was a letter:(without the mouth something like this)

Dear (y/n),I want you to have this mask that my mom gave it me before she passed away

Dear (y/n),
I want you to have this mask that my mom gave it me before she passed away. I know that you think why I did this. The reason why is to remind you that I love you as a big sister and want you to know that one day we will meet again.

With love, Lily

P.S.: miss Angela helped me to write this letter.

I love you too Lily and always will. I put the mask on my face and start to walk again.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP:
I was near by a small shop. There was a man with old dirty clothes.

"Hi! May I stay here with you?"I asked him as nice as I could because it was so cold that Jack Frost can turn into ice.

"Hello dear! Yes you can. Why are here in cold and not home where is warm and you are with your family?" he asked me with curiosity in his voice.

"Well I don't have a family. Not anymore. I ran from my dad because be did horrible things to me.....
My name is (y/n)( last name) (l/n)btw!" I said changing the subject.

"My name is William Benedict! A pleasure to meet you young one!" He said with a warm smile.

I sat beside him and talked about different things. He was an interesting man even tho he is 67 years old but still he's interesting.

He was in military service and was in so many wars. He's homeless because he and he's wife divorced, the reason he doesn't want to tell me.

SIX WEEKS LATER:
"William Benedict will always be remembered as a role for all of us. Rest in peace let God guide you in your new life." a person that knew William spoke.

I cried so hard that I needed a few people to cheer me up.

TIME SKIP: EVENING (I don't know what to write)

I was in the same place where I meet William. I already miss him.

I started to cry again thinking about all of the great time we had.

"Hello. Why are you crying and why you're not with your family?" a boy with raven hair asked me. I think he's older than me with 2-3 years.

" A friend died and I don't have a family." I said looking at him. A lady that looks exactly like him come next to him.

"Evan I told you to stay near me and what are you do--" she stopped talking once she noticed me." Dear what are you doing out here it's too cold for you to stay you better go back home." she said with a small smile.

"Mom she doesn't have a family and maybe neither a house." 'Evan' said with care in his eyes.

"Is that so? In that case. Would you like to be in our family?" Evan's mother asked me and I'll thought for a second.

"I'd love to! Thank you so much!" I said getting up and grab my bag. I checked if the mask is on my face. It was so I didn't have to worry about them seeing my ugly face.

"Great before we go back home we need to buy you clothes. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lisa Fong and he is my son Evan. What is your name honey?"(I don't know Evan's parents real name so I put it on random)

"I am (y/n)(l/n), ma'am"

"Please don't call me ma'am call me Lisa. ok? Now let's go!"

"Yes let's go. We will be the best siblings ever!" Evan said while he dragged me into a mall.

There so many shops that I wish I could go in each one. We first entered the clothes shop so I can have new clothes.

TIME SKIP: AT FONG'S HOUSE
The house was like a mansion with a gorgeous views towards the garden that has roses with all of possible colours.

"This is your new home!"

Ok o know that some of you are mad at me but please if understand that I'm in 9th form and I have a lot to take care of like family grades etc. But I still upload so this is good right?
Have a great day or night. Bye~