Chapter 14

Y/n POV:

After all of the questions FINALLY we could go back to our places.

Once me and Jon got out from this populated hell.
Don't get me wrong I love to meet my fans but not this many.
Anyway, as we were walking down the stairs, me and Jon saw what the fandom only dreamed of.

Tyler

And

Mini

Were

KISSING!!!

My fangirl self took over and started to jump up and down like a small kid when they got their favourite toy on a Christmas day.
I started to take photos on my phone like pro.
I took pictures from different angles, postures, different emotion from the ship. Until Jonathan grabbed my phone and held it up from my reach.

"YOU FUCKER! GIVE IT BACK!" I said/screamed as I tried, key word TRIED, to take my phone back, but this asshole that I love kept it from my reach.

"What? I didn't even had time to ask you to sleep with me." he said.
And my dirty self took control and my face is now red as crab can be.

"YA BITCH!" I screamed and started to chase him.

LE TIME SKIP:

After 10 minutes or so I got my phone back.

And I gave Jon a silent treatment.

"Baby please I'm sorry! Don't ignore me!" he basically cried for me to talk to him.

"Ok I forgive you if you buy me an ice-cream."I said

"Anything for your love my dear Princess!"Jon said as he did a small bow to me and went to buy me ice-cream, but came back as soon as he went.
"What ice-cream do you want?"

"(F/f)(favourite flavour)" I said.

"Ok you stay here and don't go anywhere."and with he went back to buy ice-cream.

As I waited for my love, all I could think of was that he asked me to be his girlfriend like yesterday and we already act like a married couple. And as I though more about that I didn't notice that a man came behind my back.

"Hey babe~" he said as he put his arms around my neck like he's trying to hug me. I didn't like a single bit.
I turned fast and looked at the 'asshole' behind me.

"Who the fuck are you!?"I asked angry.

"Wow you forgot about me so fast? I'm hurt really."he said as he put his hand where his heart is.
I took a second to see how he looked like. He was pretty tall, but not as tall as Jon. He had dirty blond hair deep brown eyes,a soft jawline, he was wearing a biker jacket underneath it was a black T-shirt with P!ATD, a pair of blue jeans and some sport shoes. Just as soon as finished observing him it hit me like train.

"(Ass/n)(Asshole/name)?" I said with a small fear.

"Oh so you do remember me!"he said with a smile that made my stomach turn.

"What's going on here?"Jon said as he came to me with 2 ice-creams.

"Huh you got a new one already? I'm impressed."(ass/n) said with a sarcastic applause.

"Princess, who's he?"Jon asked confused.

"He's (ass/n)

MY EX." I said with venom.

What's up hoomans! Goosie here!

I'm gonna live this here I know I short but I wanted some suspans. And to say sorry for my absence. But with this quarantine I might continue this story more regularly.

So please be patient. And don't forget to wash your hands!

Have a nice day or night!Bye~