Chapter 2

(y/n) POV:

After me and my dad got back home I run straight to my room. My father grabbed my arm so hard you could say I have bruises after that.
"Where are you going you little piece of shit?!" dad said with an angry voice

"S-somewhere...?" I said scared not knowing what is going to happen.

"I know you were going to your room so you can stay away from me. Well let me say something... YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!"

"B-but d-doctor said ----"

"I KNOW WHAT HE FUCKING SAID BUT HE DIDN'T MENTIONED THAT I CANT HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU~" he interrupted me and the last part was said with a sexual tone. I was so scared but I knew that he will not going in my ass.

He ripped my clothes reviling my entire body. I tried to run away from him. I hit him in the leg, he fell on the ground and I took my chances to run from him. I run in my room and locked the door. I run to my closet and put some clothes on me. Before I could even put some pants on me I heard the door open and saw my father at the door with an angry look and lust .

"Oh~ now you pissed me off~. I think you need to be punished for this~ " dad said with a lustful voice that gives me chills.

" S-stay back! I-I'm n-not afraid of y-you!" I said a lot afraid than before.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO! CRY?! HA! You are a disappointment in this life..."

"Your the reason why I'm like this. If it wasn't you you would be happy and mom alive!" I said kinda proud of myself cuz for the first time I stand for myself and in front of my dad.
I could see that I pissed him off, but I didn't care I knew I would die by the hand of my father. I closed my eyes and waited.

NOTHING
I opened my eyes and saw that my dad was gone, I looked through the whole house for him. NOTHING.  Not a soul of him in entire house.

' Maybe he's out for a drink and to get wasted... or to bring at home a slut... that's probably be it ---'  my thoughts were interrupted by a loud sound coming from  outside.
I looked through the window and saw 2 men: one that's lying on the ground and other with a gun in his hand.
I took a closer look at the man and I recognize him.... it's doctor Sam.
I looked at the man who was on the ground at first I didn't recognize him.
He tried to stand up then Sam shot him again and again and again until the man was truly dead. He fell with the face towards me and I could see his face. I was in shock...

It was my father.

I don't know why. I just don't know. Why Sam killed my father?I understand that he was a cruel person , but he didn't deserve such fate... right?

I saw that Sam was staring right through me. At that moment I realized that he wants to kill me (or even worse _______).
I run to the kitchen and took a knife and my phone. Then I run to my room and hide under the bed. I dialed the police number and waited.

Y-you
P-Police

(A/n when you see this type of writing that means I the author of this book is talking to you. So I live in Moldova and here we don't have numbers for each ....um..... like police ambulance etc. we have only one number 112 and maybe this thing is known by others so before I continue this chapter I wanted to tell you guys and gals about this so you don't have to ask me ok. BACK TO THE CHAPTER)

P:112 what's your emergency?
Y:A-a man shot my dad and I think he's dead. The man is in my house probably searching for me. I'm under my bed with a knife. I'm so scared...*sob*
P: Ma'am, please stay calm and tell me your address.
Y: Ok. My address is _________.
P: Ok, thank you. Our cops will be there in 3 minutes. Stay where you are right now and stay calm. Don't turn your phone off.
Y: ....ok....