four , three

"Libbie, come with me." Willa prodded her, balancing a bowl of stew and a bottle of whiskey in her hands at the same time. The younger girl looked up, paused, then nodded and stood. Soon, they joined Sean, Abigail, John and Jack in their tent.

"What's going on?" Libbie was the first to talk. Willa was eating quickly, trying to get her energy for the day since she knew she wouldn't have time later.

"Arthur was telling me that this," He gestured around, "Is as good as gone. He told me I had to be ready to get out, that we had to be ready to get out. We're taking you with us when we go." At his words, Libbie's gaze snapped to Willa and she began shaking her head.

"No. No, I won't-- I'm staying with you--"

"Libbie, you have to go with them. Just for a little while, so I can make sure the others get out, too."

"I don't want to lose you again, Willa. What if you don't come back again? Will I have to watch them be tortured to death, too?" Libbie snapped, gesturing to the Marston's. Her words hurt as bad as the bullet she once took in her shoulder. Pain and fear were laced with the tears in Libbie's eyes.

Willa tossed her food aside and fell into her sister's arms, holding her tight, "Oh, Libbie. I'm so sorry." She didn't cry, she couldn't risk it anymore, but she did have to swallow the lump that rose in her throat. Leaving her little sister was going to be one of the hardest things she'd ever done, even if just for a few days, "I promise I'll come back. Sean will be right with me, too... We'll always come back."

Libbie relaxed in her arms and Willa pulled back to look at her. Libbie took a deep breath to compose herself.

"Okay. Yeah. I'll go with them... Just... Come back. When do we leave?" She flashed her gaze to the Marston's, who were pretending not to stare.

"As soon as Arthur gives the signal. Shouldn't be too long--"

"John!" The group froze, exchanging a look between each other. Even Jack had stopped playing, "John, get out here!" Dutch pulled at the opening of the tent, then stumbled to a stop.

They had been caught.

"You're... All here. Even the kids..." He whispered to himself, "How convenient. You three, come on." He gestured to Willa, Sean and John, then left.

"He knows something's up." John breathed.

"Of course he does. We're an awfully big group to be hiding out in here." Abigail snapped, keeping her voice quiet.

"Let's go. You guys get packed up while we're gone... Be ready." Willa propped the opening up, letting John and Sean out before following them.

A few things were off when Willa stepped out.

First, and most noticeable, were the two new men in the camp. When she asked, she was told that they were with Micah. Great.

She also noticed that Reverend Swanson and Uncle were gone, and she could see the girl's almost unnoticeably packing their things. The gang was done and everyone could see that.

"John and Sean, I want you to go with Charles and Arthur to rescue Eagle Flies. Charles has a plan, just listen to him. Willa... Why don't you stay here to help protect the camp while they're gone? We could use the help." Dutch called from his tent, which overlooked most of the camp. A shiver climbed up Willa's spine at the hiss in his voice.

She found Sean's hand and squeezed it tight, "Be careful. I don't know what he's planning, but I don't like it." She whispered quickly. Sean turned and placed a kiss on her forehead.