deux; suspended¡

(an; i made the post above for user wowimsoreddie)

"so, teej. did ya like?" amber asked as they walked into their dimly lit home. she threw her coat and shoes down along with her keys and flopped on the couch

tj layed on his stomach on the other side and mumbled into the couch, "yeah. i want to join."

that statement made amber sit up, balancing herself on her arms. she scrunched up her nose and put her lips to the side in confusion, "you didn't even dance yet?"

tj nodded simply.

"i know. don't get me wrong, i really want to start doing dance but that kid in there is so intriguing. i watched him, amber. he has these certain and horrible actions when he hears about crowds. and im good with crowds because of basketball and that one year of drama. i just want to make sure he isn't humiliated nor up there alone." tj smiled and double taked towards amber. his eyes went wide when he realized he had just ranted about her best friend.

she smiled a big and geniuine smile, "you want to become friends with cyrus goodman?"

"its not that crazy." he stated and she pulled out her phone, quickly typing something and closing it

tj layed back down on the couch and shut his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep

a knock on the door, 30 minutes later, made tj open his eyes quickly and slowly walked towards the door. amber had the lights off and the tv playing the bee movie as she watched intensely, acting like she didn't hear it.

tj opened the door to see a tired cyrus in his pajamas and a sleeping bag, "amber home?"

tj nodded and stepped aside as he pointed towards the living room. cyrus flashed a small smile and walked into the living room, leaving tj to shut the door.

"so, im not being rude or anything but why did cyrus magically appear at our door?" tj says as he sits back down on the opposite side of the couch

amber paused the movie and looked over and tj, "because you said you wanted to be friends with him so i told him the three of us could have a sleepover."

"amber!" tj groaned

cyrus smiled at the two, "honestly, i love you guys so much. i want to have a sibling to talk to like you guys do."

amber looked at cyrus and threw her arms around him, "we'll be your siblings!" making cyrus smile even bigger

"uh, i won't." tj stated as he stuck one finger up and shook his head

cyrus furrowed his brows, "why?"

"i don't know you that well, dude. can't just become your sibling."

"well, you know me enough to want to join dance class." cyrus said stubbornly, crossing his arms and tj had wide eyes as he clenched his jaw, looking over at amber

"do you tell the kid everything?!" he whisper-shouted from across the room to amber as if cyrus couldn't hear it

"yeah. he's my best friend. him and andi are my closest friends so if somethings said about them, i tell em."