dix; mistake

tj sighed as he sat down to read it the next morning

tj sighed as he sat down to read it the next morning. "amber kippen! she delivered us some tea last night about her brother kippen34! therefore, she is our new pfp for being so generous! she posted two pictures last night of the infamous tj kippen and the flamboyant cyrus goodman with the caption "spy kids!" to which we assume is an inside joke yet its the pictures we care about. there was one of just them holding hands and one of them asleep together. she stalkily took these pictures which means they must've been doing it secretly? thoughts?"

comments

reeeed._: i knew kippen was gay. no wonder alex kept telling us so

thealexaeros; told you!

amber.kippen; fuck off, dickheads

kippen34; im not gay for my best friend? just bc alex is gay doesn't mean i am. you guys are just gullible

cccm; not everyone is gay xx

jcnahbeck; not cool dude

user311; being gay is okay but tj kippen of people? doesn't he have all girls chasing him?

(an; BWAHAH THAT WAS 100% UNINTENTIONAL. I JUST CAME BACK AND RELAIZED IT WAS 311. OOPS)

tj flopped down on the bed and sighed again. amber touched his shoulder but he removed it, "don't touch me, please."

cyrus nodded his head and the group left the room. he laid down next to him and turned his head to look at the sad boy.

"t, i know how this feels. but as long as we don't do anything like that again, then you'll be oka-"

"but what if i want to?" tj asked. cyrus' eyes widened and he thought over to what he had just heard. had he heard it wrong?

what do you want from me

"tj, don't fuck up your reputation because you're confused." cyrus said in disbelief. tj turned to face cyrus, so he turned his head to listen to the notions in his head.

"i know im confused, cyrus, but i wouldn't be if you weren't here." he said blankly to cyrus.

why dont you run from me

"do you want me to go..?" cyrus said, sitting up slowly. tj grabbed his shoulder ans brought him back down

"don't. please."

what are you wondering

cyrus listened and laid on his side to face tj. how could tj kippen be confused about his sexuality? and how could cyrus goodman be the one confusing him? they became friends last month? cyrus didn't think he was gay. not even when he was dating alex. he was just so irritated that it was alex. probably because cyrus thought he was the only one seeing the uncomfortable looks tj gave alex, and he was.