photographs

i started a new story where basically cyrus gets assigned a project for photography club and takes a picture of tj which kickstarts a friendship (totally)

here's a part of the first chapter;

he poked her cheek with his index finger making her smile a little, trying to hold it back. he smirked and narrowed his eyes to read her, he couldn't though. she seemed upset but not too upset. her and tj had a...difficult past. she wouldn't explain to him much except; tj kippen is a sexist pig.

the door opened and everyone's eyes lifted from their conversations, majority of them going back to what they were doing. cyrus though, studied buffy instead. she looked ten times more pissed than before as her gaze turned into a glare. he followed her eyes and saw tj kippen walking up to the teachers desk, handing him a note. the teacher carefully read it and left the room. tj turned his head and met cyrus' eyes, immediately smiling.

cyrus smiled back without considering buffy. tj made his way over and raised his eyebrows at buffy and smiled at cyrus, "hey, kidd- ah, cyrus, sorry. got any new pictures yet?"

cyrus took the camera off from the strap and showed tj another picture he got of a blurry cafeteria. tj smiled, impressively and put his fist out. cyrus went to accept the fist bump until buffy stood up and grabbed tj's wrist. he pulled his wrist away slowly as he raised his eyebrows

"get out." she said, obviously annoyed. tj was unbothered and shrugged, "see you later, goodman." he said smoothly and walked out.

buffy huffed and put on her backpack, leaving without a word. cyrus sat in shock and looked around to see if anyone saw it. he caught one of tj's friends, reed, smirking at him.

"what?" cyrus asked. reed let out a small and amused laugh and sat back in his seat, shaking his head

"nothing..nothing. when did you and kippen become friends?" he asked

cyrus's eyes widened and he shook his head, "no..um, we aren't friends. but..photography!" cyrus said as he lifted his camera