six; is this closure..?

(an; some will get the green straw thing, some won't)

cyrus goodman woke up the next morning exhausted. he had been calling tj all night, explaining iris to him but not why they broke up. tj understood and listened. he even almost fell asleep a couple times, making the phone fall to face the ceiling. cyrus smiled at the pictures as he tried to wake his friend up.

tj kippen wasn't ready for school today. he knew and liked iris, yes, she was amber's friend so she was his. but it felt off. closure? really? he knew iris because of amber and her being friends and she always walked it off when she got broken up with. but closure? what if it's not and cyrus gets hurt.

thinking is so not fun.

cyrus met tj an hour before school at some coffee place because of their now messed up sleeping schedule.

cyrus had a black hoodie on and his hood over his head, texting tj for his coffee "order"

cyrus; t, what's your order?

tj; uhh idk i've never had coffee?

cyrus; oh shit, really?

tj; y e s

cyrus; i'll get it for you then :)

tj; thankyee kid <3

cyrus made a disgusted face when his mind went back to him and iris' texts.

,,hi baby! <3,,

he shook it off and payed for their coffees, sitting back down at a small circular table with two seats. two seats.

tj walked in eight minutes later, out of breath. he had ran there and threw on some black jeans and some red hoodie. his cheeks and nose were a very vibrant pink from the cold and you could basically see the air radiating off him.

he went over and sat in front of cyrus, widening his eyes at him and then looking at himself.

"we look like we're fixing to rob a store." cyrus mumbled onto his green straw, making tj laugh and agree.

cyrus' eyes were halfway opened and his hood was cover the sides of his face. and this reasoning exactly is why cyrus did it.

"hi, cyrus!"

tj and cyrus looked up at each other but then realized the voice was too high to be either of them. tj looked around and made eye contact with iris. he put his hand beside his eye, shielding his view.

"12 o'clock."

cyrus furrowed his brow, "what? no? it's 7:00-"

"no, dipshit. irisattwelveoclock"

"i heard whisperings." iris greeted with a geniune smile.

two seats.

"so, what are you guys gossiping about? our hot date tonight? or did he not tell you?" iris said looking over at tj.