T W O

Lilaceastwood posted a photo

Lilaceastwood: Tch. Come at my best friend and I drop you. @vickymoore

Tagged: exclusivelycecila and vickymoore

Comments:

Vickymoore: Whatever. She shouldnt have tried to take my man seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: I dont even know you lady. vickymoore So like. No.

vickymoore: But I know you Danny 😍

lilaceastwood: Get that shiii outta here vickymoore.

vickymoore: Honey you don know nuthin.

jackaverymusic: vickymoore lady leave my buddy alone and do what cutie said. Get that shiii outta here.

lilaceastwood: Boi. Did you just call me cute? The fuh? jackaverymusic

Comments Disabled

~Lilac~

Well. That was eventful. My phone buzzed and I looked at my notices. Turns out that Jack dude and the Daniel dude followed me. It was weird because like....How did they find out accounts? I heard a knock at my door and got up to answer it. It opened to reveal Cecilia.

"Hey Cee. How did those guys find our accounts...." I asked as she welcomed herself in. She plopped down and pressed play on our favorite anime 'Fairy Tail' while I went to make popcorn. I grabbed sodas out of the fridge and waited for the popcorn to finish. When it was done I grabbed a bowl and dumped the containts from the bag into the bowl and plopped down next to her.

"Honestly. I don't know at all. Its kinda....weird. Oh and when's your next shoot?" She asked as she stuffed a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"Ugh tomorrow." I tried not to groan but failed. "I don't like having to eat healthy food. I have high metabolism for lords sake! I can eat junk food like I am right now without gaining fat! I swear Miranda is such a pain! And did you see what Bitchy Vicky said about you!? God she makes me mad!" I continued out of rage.

"Yeah yeah. Vicky sucks but like shut up Gray's about to kill his deadbeat dad!" She shoved her finger to my mouth and I began laughing.

"Wait. Why are anime boys hotter then real guys!? It makes no sense!" I yelled only to have a sandals thrown at my face.

"Oh you piece of trash!" I yelled. I tackled her and we fell off the couch laughing. "I love you, you freaking trashbag!" I breathed out through laughing.

"I love you too, cracker." She laughed. God I love my best friend. Then I got a message.