N I N E T E E N

Cecilia's *POV*

Daniel had run off stage with the rest of the boys following behind him. I didn't know what was going on before Lily had pulled me along with her to the backstage.

"What happened?" I asked walking over to Jack. Daniel had stopped talking as I walked over and Jack shook his head.

"He finally realized he fucked up on many levels." Jack answered with a shrug of carelessness. I took Jack by the arm and dragged him away from everyone.

"You okay? You seem pissed?" I asked quietly.

"I'm fine, just annoyed." Jack shrugged again. I sighed and pulled him into a hug. He shortly hugged back before he had to return to stage. I chuckled softly as Daniel apologized to the crowd for the inconvenience. I felt my phone vibrate and I unlocked it to see something that made me mentally face palm.

*vickymoore had tagged you in a post*

|exclusivelycelia carternoah lilaceastwood|

Vickymoore: One girl's loss is another girl's world

|800 likes and 780 comments|
Exclusivelycelia: More like one girl's trash is another girl's sloppy seconds

Hopinforjacelia: Yassss gurl get em!!  @exclusivelycelia

Shippingdecilia: Dude what is Jacelia?

Swervinforseavey: I believe it's Jack and Celia together @shippingdecilia

Exclusivelycelia: Wait take a few steps back, Jack is one of my best friends and I would and could never see myself dating him @hopinforjacelia @shippingdecilia @swervinforseavey

*comments have been disabled*

Cecilia's *POV*

I honestly wanted to beat the fuck out of that bitch. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a crying Sydnie. I walked over to her and set my hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly.

"Daniel and I are no longer together. I thought I loved him but I knew why I really dated him." She answered looking at the ground.

"I was jealous of you...i had the biggest crush on Daniel for so long and when he started to chase after you I got angry." She continued.

"You don't have to finish." I groaned quietly annoyed.

"So when I saw everything go down I took my shot. Yeah, it was nice to have someone but it was worse to be with someone I truly didn't love." Sydnie sighed.

"I don't care!! That was fucked up Sydnie...especially since you knew I had feelings for Daniel!!" I said throwing my hands in the air in frustration. I walked away from her and stood at the door getting some fresh air. I felt two arms wrap around me and hug me gently. I didn't care to see who it was so I just hugged back.