S E V E N T E E N

*Exclusivelycelia just posted
a photo*

Exclusivelycelia: Man ya girl sure loves herself a bit of round the world travel😍💖

|1.9k likes 480 comments|
Lilaceastwood: My best mf friend is gorgeous yet crazy

Jonahmarias: @lilaceastwood wym?

Aleceastwood: @jonahmarias it's freezing and @exclusivelycelia is wearing a damn dress😂😂

Imzachherron: Yep she's definitely crazy @lilaceastwood

Exclusivelycelia: Oh shut ya mouths😂😂

Cecilia's *POV*

After a hectic day of exploring London, we all headed back to the hotel and piled into mine And Marina's room. We hung out for a few ours and then they decided to cover my eyes with a blindfold before they led me through, what I suspected was the hallway, into the elevator, and out of the hotel doors.

"Guys is this blindfold really necessary??" I asked frustrated.

"Yes Cece it's a surprise." Alec answered.

"You and Lily know I hate surprises dude." I groaned.

"Well too bad bitch deal with it." Lily laughed as whatever vehicle we were in halted to a slow stop. All I heard was a bunch of girls screaming. I was so fucking confused and I was getting really impatient. I heard Lily whisper something into someone's ear and before I knew it we were walking again. After a while we stopped moving all together.

"Ok Cece are you ready?" Alec asked eagerly. I nodded in response and he removed the blind fold. I was in some sort of room.

"Where the fuck are we?" I asked annoyed.

"We're backstage at a concert I figured would cheer you up!!" Lily exclaimed happily.

"A 5sos concert? Cause I need some hugs from my favorite Aussie boys right about now?" I asked shrugging. Soon Jack walked backstage with the rest of the boys following after. I groaned annoyed at Daniel's face.

"Cece!! What are you doing here!? How come we didn't know!!" Jack exclaimed laughing.

"I'm cause of them. I had no idea why we were here until now so I'm just as surprised as you." I laughed hugging Jack and then Jonah.

"Hey Jack can I talk to you?" Lily asked quietly walking up to us. He gave me a quick glance and I chuckled before nodding and then he walked away with her.

"Why'd Lily bring me here?" I asked walking up to Alec and Marina who was clearly blushing at whatever Alec had previously said before I came over.

"She thought bringing you here would cause Daniel to realize something and she also wanted to talk to Jack about whatever happened between them." Alec shrugged not taking his eyes away from Marina's blushing face. I shook my head and looked over at Daniel to see him making out with who I assumed was Jack's sister. I sighed softly and fought my tears back before walking out of the venue and into the cold air of the night. I called an Uber and asked for the driver to take me to the nearest park. I tipped the driver before stepping out of the vehicle and into the beautiful yet massive park.