E I G H T

&Lillyanna&

1/6/19

Dear Diary,
I was face timing Jack before his concert because he wanted me to wish him good luck. Which I wouldve done anyways. I guess I kinda developed a crush on him. But I'm obviously not going to let him know that. I made the mistake of getting a diary. Because now every second of the day Cecilia tries to read it. I mean I love and trust my best friend but if she ever got a hold of this and read it she'd tease me. Luckily I can trust her not to tell him but I really don't want to be teased. I think she might be getting a thing for Danny Boi. It's hard. I've only had a crush like this when I liked...The name not to be mentioned!  Anyway. That's all for today. Bye. 

Sincerely, Lillyanna Eastwood. 

I hid my diary in a hidden room in my desk just as my mom called me down.  I walked downstairs and for the first time I regretted everything in my life.  Cause there stood Isaac. I glared at him and was about to walk upstairs. 

"Lilac I've missed you!" He shouted a little to enthusiasticly. 

"Do not call me Lilac. You lost that privilege when you lost my trust. You shouldn't have kissed Victoria. You should've left her. But you decided to stay while I ran off crying. I advise you leave!" I growled out glaring daggers through him. My phone started ringing. I picked up and the face of Jack popped up. "Hey. I thought you had a concert?" I questioned. 

"Yeaaahhhh but it got cancelled. I guess Zach got sick."

"Aww poor Zach." I laughed forgetting that Isaac was here. But he soon ruined that.

"Who're you talking to Lilac?" He asked. 

"Don't call me that you dick! Just leave! I don't want to see you! I don't want to be near you! But I bet you Victoria would love to be!" I yelled shocking Jack. "And for your information I'm in the phone with someone who would treat me better then you ever did!" And just to make the moment literally 10× better Cecilia showed up. As soon as she saw Isaac she threw a punch and he fell to the floor.  "GO CECE!" I shouted. My mother looked shocked and she immediately grabbed Cece and pulled her off Isaac. And Jack and Daniel saw the whole thing.

"Hey Mrs.Eastwood. How are you and the Mr?" She nervously spoke up as my mom still had a hold of her.

"Ce!" My little brother, Alec, shouted running down stairs tripping over his feet landing next to Cece.

"Damn kid you good?" Daniel spoke through the phone causing us to laugh.

"I'm fine!" He shouted getting up. Causing everyone to laugh harder. He hugged CeCe and she giggled.

"Hey buddy!" She spoke hugging him back. I went to snap a picture but my phone wasn't in my pocket. I followed them as they went upstairs. Luckily Isaac was long gone.

"Oh! Alec! Let's take a mirror pic!" She  said they went into the bathroom and they had my phone. Jack had to hang up because apparently his concert was back on. Because Zach didn't feel sick anymore.

Lilaceastwood posted a photo

lilaceastwood: Hacked by her favorites~ exclusivelycelia and aleceastwood

Comments:

jackaverymusic: Wow.  seaveydaniel we've been replaced.

lilaceastwood: jackaverymusic Sorry to burst your bubble honey but uh. They will forever be my favorites.

fangirl123: Ooohhh!  jackaverymusic she called you honneeyyyy! #jilac #jilly #JUSTMEETIRLALREADY!

jackaverymusic: fangirl123 you're right she did call me honey. 😉😘

lilaceastwood: Dammit fangirl123 why'd you have to point that out? 

fangirl123: OMG YOU BOTH NOTICED ME!  GAAAAHHH!

After that whole conversation I got another notification after they gave my phone back to me.

itzisaac posted a photo

itzisaac: I miss us. lilaceastwood

And then my whole world and wall came crashing down. Just because of one text. One photo. One sentence. Because I fell for it. I shouldn't have fallen for it. Because I sat in my room sobbing because I wanted that again. Not with him. But with Jack. And there was not denying it. How am I going to get out of this mess....