F I V E

*exclusivelycelia just posted a photo*

|Tagged: carternoah|

Exclusivelycelia: Spent some valuable time with my manz😘😘haha sorry ladies he's mine😍😍

Carternoah: Baby today has been so fun❤❤thank you for accepting my apologies and agreeing to go out

Exclusivelycelia: Don't thank me babes!! I love you so much @carternoah

Lilaceastwood: Girl come over!! I got tea to spill!!

Jackaverymusic: Yeah girl listen to your bestie!!

Imzachherron: @jackaverymusic come on dude leave her post😂😂

Jackaverymusic: Okay I'm going @imzachherron #sorrynotsorry

Vickymoore: The minute I find out y'all split up I'm swoopin

Exclusivelycelia: Too bad that ain't gonna happen hunny @vickymoore

Carternoah: Damn right baby girl @exclusivelycelia

Cecilia's *POV*

I pulled into Lillyanna's driveway and made my way through her front door. I saw she was on the phone with someone and heard her giggling. I snuck behind the couch and yelled boo, making her scream loudly. Soon I fell to the floor laughing and holding my stomach.

"Bitch you're lucky I didn't have my knife!!" She yelled laughing. I finally managed to pull myself together and stand up. 

"Who are ya flirting with this time??" I teased loud enough for the other person to hear. Lilyanna punched me and told the person not to mind me. I quickly snatched the phone from her hands, accidently hanging up, and dashed upstairs to the bathroom locking myself in. I smirked at the phone in my hand before requesting to FaceTime the person. After a while I saw a boy with extremely curly hair pop up on the screen.

"Hey Lily....wait you're not Lilyanna." The boy said.

"You're right!! I'm her best friend. The names Cecilia and you are?" I ask the boy. Soon a blue eyed boy popped into the screen after hearing my name.

"Hey gorgeous I'm Daniel." The blue eyed boy said with a wink.

"Oh you're the annoying guy who kept commenting even after I told you bout my manz. Please give your buddy his phone back." I said rolling my eyes at him. He looked hurt but I shrugged and soon he did as asked.

"Anyway I'm Jack Avery nice to meet you." The guy with curly hair said smiling. Soon Lilyanna started to bang on the bathroom door.

"You too but I should probably give this phone back to Lilyanna." I laughed as I unlocked the door and Lilyanna fell to the floor. I reached down and placed her phone in her hand.

"There have fun talkin to ya future manz I think I hurt his friend's feeling but eh fuck it." I laughed looking down at her. I made my way downstairs and started to binge watch Doctor Who.

"Yeah she may be a bitch but she's a huge ass nerd." I heard Lilyanna say as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey bitch it's not nice to talk bout me behind my back!!" I called playfully. She answered with a simple yet funny 'fuck you' before joining me on the couch. She finally said her goodbyes to Jack and watched TV with me.