S I X T E E N

Cecilia's *POV*

It's been at least a week since I last talked to any of the boys and a few days since Lillyanna talked to me. I understand the boys were busy with their tour and the meet and greets but I don't know what's going on with Lily. I was binge watching Merlin for like the fifteenth time and snacking on some popcorn when I got a notification. I checked my phone and saw that Lillyanna has texted me.

*You got a message from Mrs. Tennant😂💖*

Mrs. Tennant😂💖: Get packed. We are going on a trip with Alec and Marina. Hope you're ready.

Cecelia: What do you mean??

Mrs. Tennant😂💖: Don't question me just do it. I'll be there to pick you up tomorrow because we got a plane to catch in the morning.

Cecilia: Um okay then??

Mrs. Tennant😂💖: I love you😂😂

Cecilia: I love you too😂😂
Read: 10:45

Cecilia' *POV*

I was still confused about what Lillyanna had said but started to pack anyway. I just threw in some already planned outfits, some shoes and jewelry, some make up, and other stuff I needed. After what seemed like hours of packing and then cleaning I finally decided to set an alarm on my phone then go to sleep.

*next morning*

The annoying sound of my alarm had finally went off and I found myself sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I stretched while yawning before I stood up on my feet and headed to the shower. I did my usual morning routine and then went downstairs to make a bowl of cereal.

*Exclusivelycelia just posted a photo*

|Tagged: lilaceastwood aleceastwood missmaricruz|

Exclusivelycelia: Ready for this trip with my favorite people🤙💞

|3.5k likes and 2.9k comments|
Lilaceastwood: You deserve this trip bbg

Exclusivelycelia: I don't even know where we're going I'm the only one in the dark here @lilaceastwood @aleceastwood @missmaricruz

Lilaceastwood: It's a trip just for you babes

Jackaverymusic: Oooh best friend you look so pretty

Exclusivelycelia: Aweee thanks best friend @jackaverymusic

Seaveydaniel: 👀👀

Exclusivelycelia: Boiii bye✌️🖕 @seaveydaniel

*Comments have been disabled*

Cecilia's *POV*

It felt like hours before Lily had finally picked me up and made our way to the airport. Our flight was called over the loud speaker and we did as needed to board our plane.

*Skip airplane ride*

Our plane finally landed after eleven hours from California to London. I'm still left in the dark for the reason why we're even here. I shook Lily awake as Marina did the same to Alec. We got off the plane and went to baggage claim before calling an uber and heading to our hotel.

"Two rooms under Eastwood?" Lillyanna questioned as we made our way to the receptionist desk. The lady handed her two keys and then we got into the elevator and went to our floor. We came to our floor and went to our rooms. I was rooming with Marina as Lillyanna and Alec roomed together.

"So a little birdy told me you got a crush on my little buddy in there?" I questioned pointing towards Lily's room. A deep shade of red washed over Marina's face as she smiled brightly.

"Shhhhh please don't tell anyone!!" She begged playfully.

"Aweeee it's okay Alec has had the biggest crush on you since the sixth grade." I laughed as I laid down on my bed facing her.

"Yeah Lily told me at the talent show." Marina giggled softly with a big smile. I laughed softly and smiled.

"Do you wanna know who I have a crush on?" I asked smiling at her and she nodded excitedly.

"I have a crush on Mr. Seavey from Why Don't We." I smiled sadly at her. She smiled back before yawning sharply.

"Let's get some sleep because Lily said we have to be up early in the morning again." I sighed before turning of the light and letting a deep wave of unconsciousness wash over me.