T H I R T E E N

Cecilia's *POV*

Lillyanna texted me telling me what happened and I knew she was in one of the hardest times of her life. She's stuck between two people. One is her ex and the other is the same person who blocked her over a silly post. I was sort of pissed at Jack for doing that to my best friend. I rushed over to her house and stormed into a heartbreaking scene. My best friend was crying heavily as she laid on her couch in a small ball. I walked over and pulled her to her feet.

"Get dressed because we're gonna go out and have fun at an old friends house party. She sniffles and wipes her eyes before we head up to her room.

*time skip*

We pulled into Maria's driveway as I hummed to the music being blasted through her house. I got out and then grabbed Lillyanna by the arm before dragging her inside and to the kitchen. I poured her a drink and the  poured myself one.

"Lily you better fucking have fun. Forget what happened for tonight and enjoy yourself. If I come back around and you're sulking in a corner I will beat you with a pillow and shove some more drinks in your face okay?" I said with a smile. Lillyanna laughed a little and nodded. I then left her in the kitchen so I could chill in the back and enjoy some piece from the party.

*****

I was laying down staring at the stars when a familiar body hovered over me.

"Hey Maria!!" I smiled jumping to my feet to reach eye level. She smiled at me and hugged me tightly. Soon Lillyanna joined our hug.

"The three Musketeers united once again!!" Lillyanna slurred smiling at us.

"Baby girls we're gonna have one of our bomb ass sleepovers so help me get rid of everyone here!!" Maria explained happily. We happily agreed and shut the party down.

*next day*

Me, Maria, and Lillyanna have decided to go down to the beach and pier. We have spent all day and took millions of pictures. 

*exclusivelycelia just posted a photo*

|Tagged: lilaceastwood marmarcruz|

Exclusivelycelia: Spent all day with these two beauties💖💖

Marmarcruz: The Three Musketeers reunited😭💗

Lilaceastwood: We're a forever typa thang!!🤞🏼🔥❤

Seaveydaniel: Oh the girl to the right is cute can I get her number😍😍

Exclusivelycelia: You already got it😉💙

ShippingDecilia: Oh shit @seaveydaniel she used the blue heart you gotta get yo ass outta that cursed zone!!

Seaveydaniel: I've been trying @shippingdecilia but I don't think I'm her type

Marmarcruz: What do you think is her type?? @seaveydaniel

Seaveydaniel: Assholes @marmarcruz

Exclusivelycelia: @seaveydaniel I don't have a fucking type gtfuoh dude

Lilaceastwood: You fucked up bad mah dude @seaveydaniel

Jonahmarias: ^

Jackaverymusic: ^^

Imzachherron: ^^^

Corbynbesson: ^^^^

*comments have been disabled*