S E V E N

Cecilia's *POV*

It was girls night at my place and I made the mistake of saying Lillyanna could take over the speakers for a while. She started to play some random ass music by the band that the jack guy was in.

"What the hell is this trash?" I ask as the speakers played throughout the whole house.

"It's Talk by Why Don't We and it's not trash!!" Lillyanna said playfully gasping.

"You don't think it's trash because it's ya manz band." I joked with a small smirk and she blushed hella. As we continued to listen to the song there was a part where there was an attractive voice singing.

"Wait wait wait!! Which boy is singing this part cause his voice is sexy as fuck." I ask looking at Lillyanna. She looked at her phone and a smirk appeared.

"Do you really wanna know?" She asked trying not to laugh. I nodded and she handed me her phone before playing the song again. I watched and it turned out to be that Daniel guy.

"Fuck dude...you better not tell him I fucking said that." I demanded and she looked from my eyes to her laptop. I follow her gaze and sure enough Daniel and Jack were smiling because they heard it.

"This whole fucking time you've been on a FaceTime call with him!?" I yell before tackling Lillyanna to the ground. I sat on her holding her arms down with my knees as I kept a tight grip on the collar of her shirt.

"Not the whole time!! They just called and I answered!! Now get off of me you crazy bitch!!" Lillyanna yells laughing. I smirk and begin to tickle her sides. She starts to laugh like crazy, thrashing around.

"Well now you know she's hella ticklish you're welcome Lily's future manz." I laugh getting off of Lillyanna and helping her up. 

*seaveydaniel just posted a photo*

Seaveydaniel: So you think my voice is sexy? Well I think your face is as beautiful as your sassy personality😉😉|8

😉😉
|8.5k likes and 6.4k comments|
Username69: Wait is he talkin bout who I think he's talkin bout!?

Username78: Are you thinking what I'm thinking @username69

Username69: Prolly?? But it can't be her she got manz!! @username78

Lilaceastwood: I know who he's talkin bout but it ain't my best friend @username69 @username78

Username78: Phew good her and Noah cute af

Exclusivelycelia: Yeah we are @username78

Daniel's *POV*

Jack was tempted to FaceTime Lillyanna so I finally went to his laptop and clicked the FaceTime button. After a few minutes Lillyanna answered and talk played through the computer.

"Wait wait wait!! Which boy is singing this part cause his voice is sexy as fuck." A familiar voice asked on the other side of the screen. Haha the girl who thinks I'm annoying called my voice sexy.

"Do you really wanna know?" Lillyanna asks smirking glancing from her phone to us. I'm guessing Cecilia agreed because Lillyanna soon handed her phone over to someone after resuming the song. Soon Cecilia told Lillyanna not to tell me but it was too late. I laughed and walked away after she realized that I heard her. I walked into my room happily and replayed her words over and over smiling bigger each time. As I was drifting to sleep looking through my Instagram comments on my new post,  I ended up dropping my phone on my face.

"Holy fuck that hurt!!" I yelled rubbing my nose in pain. Soon I heard the boys laughing outside my door. I told em to fuck off and then went to sleep.