T E N

Cecilia's *POV*

It's been about a month or so since I broke it off with Noah. I was currently at one of the biggest parties of the year, my 'beginning of winter break' party. Everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves as much as they can.

"Dude Celia your house is huge as hell." Jack says walking over to where I was.

"My mother owns this house and a few others. She's basically gone all the time so I pretty much have this house to myself." I shrug taking a drink of cup. He gives me a weird look and I walk to the front of the living room where everyone I stood on my coffee table.

"Hey listen up!!" I say getting everyone's attention as I continued.

"We have a new addition to this annual party!! So if you all just wanna have more fun I have a karaoke setup right here in the front!!" I tell happily pointing to the karaoke setup. They all started to cheer and I stepped down so everyone can try it out. I smiled at my guests before walking out into the backyard. I take a seat on my swing seat and look at the fire pit. Soon I start a fire and just chill by it as I continue to drink from my cup until it was gone. I was getting so relaxed just chillin by the firefire but then I was interrupted by a rough kiss from someone I can't stand.

"What the fuck Noah!?" I yell pushing him away roughly. He came back stronger than ever and kissed me roughly again. This time I pushed him so hard he fell on his ass roughly. I flipped him off and walked back into my house still letting the fire burn. I rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a whole bottle of Jack Daniels before heading to my room, locking the door, and getting comfortable on my bed as I began to finish the 10th season of Doctor Who.

*Exclusivelycelia just posted a photo*

Exclusivelycelia: Boii you keep messin wit this bad bitch now she jus waitin around for karma to get yo ass once and for all🤘🖕

|6.7k likes and 4.2k comments|

Seaveydaniel: Man oh man girl you fine af🤤🤤

Jackaverymusic: @seaveydaniel dude you need to keep your innocent act up 😂😂

Username51: What innocent act @jackaverymusic he's as innocent as you😂😂

Jackaverymusic: Pfft @username51 I'm hella innocent if I do say

Jonahmarias: @jackaverymusic dude just shut the hell up

Exclusivelycelia: You guys are so fucking dumb I swear😂😂 @jonahmarias @jackaverymusic @seaveydaniel

Lilaceastwood: Quit tryna swipe my girl it ain't gonna happen hunny @seaveydaniel😂😂

Daniel's *POV*

I scanned around the living room to see Cecilia with a bottle of some type of strong alcohol and head up to what I think is her room. I follow up the stairs and knock on the door marked 'Ceces Room Do NOT Enter'. The door opened and I was met by a barely standing Cecilia.

"H-hey Gappy!!" She slurs heavily. I can smell the alcohol on her breath so I try not to look disgusted. I'm not a big alcohol fan.

"Why do you call me that?" I ask seriously. She grabs my face and forces me to smile showing my teeth and then she points to them. I remove my face from her hands and look away quickly.

"Hey Danny boii don't worry it's cute." She slurs a bit quieter and leaning on me before her body went limp of exhaustion. I catch Cecelia in my arms before she could hit the floor and I pick her up. After picking her up, I walk towards her bed and lay her down. As I was about to walk away she gripped my hand softly asking me to stay. I sighed and sat next to her watching whatever she had in and waited as she finally passed out. I was now stuck in the show and soon I felt myself grow sleepy and I gave in letting the exhaustion take over.

-The next morning-

Lillyanna's *POV*

After I woke up I started to clean up around Cecilia's house everyone left last night but the only ones left were Jack, Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah. I continued to clean and soon I decided to go check on Cece because I know how she is when it comes to her parties. I walk into her room to see a passed out Daniel and Cecelia cuddling unknowingly. I took this opportunity to take a picture and tease em when they wake up.

*lilaceastwood just posted a photo*

|Tagged: seaveydaniel exclusivelycelia|

Lilaceastwood: Do I smell a new ship being built!? I think yes!!!

|3.4k likes and 2.1k comments|

Chattykatty: Ohhh shii is our bsf getting ready for a new relationship!? @lilaceastwood

Lilaceastwood: Nah she got wasted last night (like usual) and I guess when he put her bed I guess he was super tired as well @chattykatty

Chattykatty: Damn it she needs to get over Noah's bitch ass already!!

Username69: AHHHH #decilia needs to sail!!! *hint hint* @seaveydaniel @exclusivelycelia

Chattykatty: Yess!! I agree with @username69!!

Jackaverymusic: Oh no they'll be pissed at you @lilaceastwood😂😂

Imzachheron: Rip my friend😂😂 @lilaceastwood

Lilaceastwood: Oh well @jackaverymusic and don't forget to attend my funeral buddy!! @imzachherron😂😂