T W E L V E

lilaceastwood posted a photo

lilaceastwood: Yeeessss~ She slays 😍😍😍

Comments:

reynaashton: Awww babes I had so much fun with you today 😍

lilaceastwood: I love you babe~

reynaashton: Mm I love you too love~

jackaverymusic: Wait....You have a girlfriend?

lilaceastwood: No poodle. Shes my ex but after we broke up I ended up becoming her friend.

jackaverymusic: Oh. Whew. Okay. 

reynaashton: DUDE! HE LIKES YOU! lilaceastwood

lilaceastwood: Nah he doesn't. Do you? jackaverymusic

jackaverymusic has blocked lilaceastwood and reynaashton 

My eyes widened at when he blocked me. He never answered my question. I wasn't gonna lie I feel kinda hurt....I walked up to the door of Why Don't We's shared house and knocked. Zach answered the door and his eyes widened. 

"Umm. Jack isn't here." He spoke super fast that I barely understood. 

"Oh. Um. Okay." I spoke hurt clearly evident in my voice. He looked kind of guilty but quickly wiped the look off his face. "Will you uh tell him to text my number? I guess he changed his. It uh kinda hurts that he blocked me and that he's having you lie to my face for him but I understand if he doesn't want to talk right away. But we need to talk about what happened. So tell him for me please." I spoke. He seemed shocked that I knew he was lying. I stormed into my car and drove off towards a cafe. I parked and stormed inside. I saw Reyna and ran behind her and hugged her. She squealed in fear and I laughed. 

"Sup Lile!" She laughed hugging me. 

"Hey Rey!" I rhymed laughing. She sat down and I sat across from her. We just talked for hours until the sun went down. She walked me home and did what I least expected her to ever do. As I unlocked my door and was about to walk in she grabbed my wrist turned me and planted a kiss on my lips. She then turned and rushed away. As I touched my lips and then I heard something fall and looked up. There stood Jack Avery. With flowers laying on the concrete floor and him with tears evidently falling.