Chapter 1 Stranger Danger

I ran into the door, frightened of what I just encountered. I turned around and locked my door. I toke off my hat and ran into the kitchen, getting out a bowl of Cheerios from the cabinet. I pored the Cheerios into a bowl, watching them fall helplessly. I pulled on another cabinet, revealing, forks, spoons, and knifes. I quickly grabbed a spoon out of the cabinet. I put it in my bowl.

I walked over to the couch, and sat down, turning on the television. I looked down at my cereal with red puffy eyes from the tears, and began chewing.

I slowly grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket. "Why didn't I call the police?" I began to dial 911 on my phone, when I heard a knock on my door. I grabbed my keys and unlocked it. I opened the door, to see a man. He was tall with dark brown/black hair and brown eyes.

"Uh...Can I help you?" I asked. "Yes, you can, please step outside." He answered. I slowly stepped out of my house. I saw an evil smirk go across his face. I tilted my head in confusion. He grabbed me holding my neck so I couldn't get away. He pulled something out from behind him. A white rag. I struggled as he put the rag on my face. He laughed sinisterly, and that was the last thing I remember before I saw spots, and was asleep.