Chapter 3 Rules.

Niall looked away from Harry, and turned back to face me. He looked me deep in my brown eyes. He smiled. "You have beautiful eyes, love." He said holding my head up with his finger.

I blushed shyly. He stood up. "Okay guys so we need to organize a watch plan for her." Niall said. I pulled my knees closer to me. They all nodded at Niall. 'What are they going to do to me?' I thought. Zayn came over pulling my head away from my knees. "Pay attention." He stated. I whimpered. I looked up at them watching them. "Amber, we are going to keep, you. For what I don't know." Liam said. "Did you just read my mind?" I asked. He ignored me.

"Anyways," Niall began again. "Who wants day one?" Louis raised his hand. "Two?" Niall asked. Harry raised his hand. "Three?" Zayn raised his hand high a smirk spread across his face. I whimpered. "Four?" Liam raised his hand. "And I'll take five. Well we better go out and get her some stuff, but we can do that tomorrow, in the meantime."

Niall nodded towards the tacos. I crawled over to the tacos shaking slightly. "Don't fear us." Harry said smiling. I took out a burrito and began chewing slowly afraid of what might happen if I ate to fast.

The continued watching me eat. I shivered. "Guys," Louis began with a British accent. "Oh, yeah." They all said. They quickly walked out of the room. I crawled back over to the corner I was in before. Louis walked over to me.

He grabbed my shoulder. I flinched. "Sorry." He apologized. "I-I just wanna go home." I sobbed. Louis sat down next to me. He grabbed me pulling me closer to him. I flinched at his touch then relaxed knowing I couldn't get out of his grasp. He rubbed my hair. "That's it you'll be fine." I saw his eyes change a different color they went from brown to deep brown. "Don't worry you will be fine my, beauty."

I whimpered. "Why are you keeping me?" I asked whispering. He shrugged. "Ask Niall." "When can I leave." I sobbed. "You can't." I sighed leaning away from him.

"Come on." He said motioning me to stand up. I stood up. He walked out of the wooden shack and I followed, tears streaming down my face. I looked around the gigantic room. He lead me up some stairs into a bedroom.

He went into a draw, and pulled out a bracelet. It was black and had a few crystals on it. "Hold out your hand." Louis demanded. I held my hand out in fear. He snapped it on and it gripped my wrist tightly. I flinched as it pinched me. Tracker implanted. It said. I held out my wrist and he took the bracelet off. I looked over at the alarm clock and it read 1:32 pm.

He looked over to where I was looking. A smile went across his face. "We thus be getting to bed then." I sat down on the silk bed sorrowful. I looked over at him. He went through another draw and pulled out a jacket. He threw it at me. I caught it and put it on, it was bright yellow and said. Business on it. He took his shirt off and jumped on the bed getting in the covers.

He pat the spot next to him. I shook my head no. "Get in. Now." He said angrily. I lied sadly down on the bed not getting under the covers. "In." He said. I sighed. I quickly got under the covers. He put his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer to him making me flinch. "Sorry." He apologized. He put his head in the crook of my neck and went to sleep. "I need a plan to get out of here." I muttered.