Chapter 12 | News

I sat there in astonishment. Liam was telling me that I could be-rid them of there demons. But how?

I just noticed that Liam was holding my hands, and staring into my eyes. Okay...Creepy...

I took my hands away from Liam and shook my head, trying to process his words.

He simply smiled. "Um...How am I supposed to do this?" I asked. "Well, that's for you to know and for us to find out." He chuckled. "But I will inform you that everyday our demons get stronger, wanting more blood, and getting hungrier."

"Hungry? For blood?" I ask simply testing to see if their demons are horny, 'cause I don't want to be in that mess.

"Yes, and also...Another thing." He coughed out.

Crap.

"But other than the second thing, Yes, I'll help." Liam nodded getting up from the couch, and stretching slowly.

I chuckled and heard four pairs of footsteps run down the stairs.

"Do you guys always walk as a quintuplet?" I asked.

"Basically." Niall answered.

My green eyes tried to concentrate on their faces, trying to determine their feelings.

I rubbed my temples. I looked up from the couch and saw they were all at the back of the couch but, Niall was behind me, slowly rubbing my temples. "Thanks." I muttered.

"No problem, lover." He silently muttered. Not loud enough for me to understand him.

I looked at the other four faces in the room. Shock appeared on their faces. 'Yes I figured out their emotion!' I mind fist-pumped. "What?" I shrugged. "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis burst out.

"YES!" I agreed with Louis. I moved Niall's hands away from my temples signifying for him to stop.

We all got on a circle on the floor.

"Okay, since I wanted to play I want to go first." Louis rubbed his hands together sinisterly. Well, I didn't think Louis, could have a demon, but there it is!

"Alright, Truth Or Dare....Liam."

"Truth." Liam stated. Kill Joy.

"Is it true that you adopted someone in this room?"

Liam slowly nodded.

"Truth Or Dare, Harry." Liam said a smile on his face. Weird.

"DARE!" Harry shouted jumping in the air. Also very strange.

"Okay, I dare you to...Drink from Amber." WOAH WOAH WOAH, I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS!

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS!" I shouted at them.

Liam shrugged. Okay something is wrong with Liam.

Harry picked me up, holding me bridal-style in his lap. I whimpered in fear not wanting this to happen again. It isn't horrible, just when the skin is peirced it hurts like hell.

Harry brushed his lips against my neck. I whimpered. He began drawing kisses from my jawline to my neck, I moaned. God No! I felt him smirk while kissing me.

I looked at the boys faces. They were smirking in delight, enjoying my pain. Damn those demons. I guickly examined Niall's face, his face was another story. He was clenching his teeth and his hands were in tight fists, His eyes shut and he was muttering things under his breath that I couldn't understand.

Harry pierced his fangs in my neck, I screamed as he sucked. I whimpered feeling weak and powerless. Harry released me and set me on the floor next to Niall.

He winked at me seductively. God. By far, I probably hate him the most.

I felt weak.

Harry wiped his mouth. "Truth Or Dare....Niall."

"Truth." Niall said anger still filling his face.

"Why were you so mad when I was drinking from Amber?" Harry asked, smirking.

"Uhm....I don't want to talk about it." Niall's expression quickly changed from angry to embarrassed. Can I read his expression.

"Fine then."

"Truth Or Dare, Amber." Niall said. 'Dang it.' I thought.

"Dare I guess, BUT NOTHING DIRTY." I yelled.

I heard Niall growl slightly.

"I dare you to, Kiss me." Niall muttered, blushing.

I blushed from embarrassment. "Fine."

I leaned in to Niall's lips. And...

A/N MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am so evil! Don't worry this just a joke. ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

Kissing scene, Credited to: @Shrills/@Repsiliun, And me, This scene is from our role-play.

Also it is written in thrid person.

THIRD PERSON

Amber carressess his cheeks pulling his face closer to her, her lips brush against his lightly teasing him. She wants to get away from this kiss quickly.

His eyes widen in shock, and first he pulls back, but realizes that he's been wanting to do this for so long. He dives in and decides to kiss her, first very lightly, and then slightly more rough.

Niall holds her cheeks steady not wanting her to ever leave him. She struggles trying to get away, but begins to enjoy the kiss.

Amber smiles into the kiss she licks his lip wanting to make the kiss more passionate, finally enjoying it.

He grants her access and her tongue enters her mouth their tongues dance together in delight exploring each other's mouths.

He smiles, putting a stray hand on her upper cheek. He sort of loosens and and turns more towards her and more on top of her, them slowly declining towards the ground. He never breaks the kiss.

Niall hovers over her, contemplating weather this is his demon, or his true feelings. Niall pulls away astounded by the kiss he blushes realizing that he took his shirt off sometime during the kiss.

Amber, struggles under Niall trying to get free. Amber's cheeks are completely red.

Amber's POV

I struggle under Nialls grip wanting to get out, I am astounded by the kiss, It went farther than I wanted but I enjoyed it. Niall climbs off of me and walks away.

I turn towards Liam.

"Liam Truth Or Dare."

"Truth."

"Who did you adopt?"

Liam smiles brightly.

"You."

A/N DUN DUN DUN, I felt as if a lot of drama happened today so I thought I would leave you at a cliff hanger. Well, I hope you guys have a good night/day!