Chapter 2 Where am I?

I woke up on a cold wooden floor. I sat up slowly, just in case I was sore. I brushed myself off and looked around my surroundings. "Where am I?" I heard murmurs coming from another room. I pushed my ear up to a wooden door.

"Come on guys, I am hungry." An Irish voice yelled. "Niall, we told you, you we are not eating her, If you want food go down to Taco Bell and get some taco's." A familiar voice said. "Fine," The one I guessed was Niall was. I heard a door open and close and keys clang. "What are we going to do with her?" Someone asked. "I don't know... We could just keep her for y'know." A familiar voice said.

I stumbled back in fear falling on my butt. "Huh? What was that?" I heard people murmur.

I heard people running to the door. It slowly opened creaking loudly. I saw four boys.

One came over to me. He had black/brown hair, and brown eyes. I slowly backed up crawling on my back. I reached a wooden wall and realized, I couldn't back up anymore. He came closer to me.

I grabbed my legs and put my face in my hands. "Please, don't hurt me." I whimpered. "Don't worry dear, we will not hurt you." A husky voice said. "What's your name, love." A happy voice said walking over to me.

I rolled my eyes, "Like I am going to tell you." Another guy came over to me he had curly hair, and bright green eyes. "You will tell us your name."

He said staring at me with red eyes. I shook my head. "Nope." I shrugged "I guess it didn't work." I sobbed tears streaming down my face.

Someone whipped the tears on my face. It was the dark haired guy. "Who are you people? Why am I here?" I sobbed. "Well, you are here because, you witnessed our "crime." He paced. I didn't look up just listened. "Also, you are quite beautiful." I blushed. I continued crying. He made me look up at them and I saw all their faces. "Now, my beauty in red, I am Harry, The dark haired one is Zayn, The short haired one is Liam, and the brown haired one is Louis.

They all smiled.

"Now it's time for us to ask a question. What is your name and how old are you?" Harry asked. "My name is Amber, I am seventeen."

I heard keys and and a door open. A blonde haired guy came through the door holding a bag filled with tacos. I looked up. "Ah...Did she awake." he asked. "Yes, Niall." They answered.

He walked over to me. I hid my face in my legs. He pulled my head up making me look him in the eyes. "Harry, Did you get her name and age?" He asked. Harry nodded. "Well, spit it out." "Oh yeah, she is seventeen and her name is Amber." "When is your birthday, Amber." I didn't answer. "When." He said fiercely. "November seventh, tommorow."