Chapter 7 Mistakes Were Made

• Dedicated to My Brother <3

I looked up a them innocently. "I am not getting out of this one as easily as last time, am I?" "Nope." They all said popping 'p'. Zayn picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He patted my back.

I burped.

"Hey, I am hungry."

"You can have food after your punishment." He said walking up the stairs.

"But, I am hungry now!" I whined.

"So am I!" Niall yelled from downstairs.

"Well, That can be your punishment." Zayn said with a straight face.

"Mommy, Feed meeeee." I said yowling like a baby.

"No." He replied setting me down in a bedroom.

I growled. "Mommy, I want Milkies."

He turned around and gave me the Why-Did-We-Have-to-Kidnap-You, face.

"I can arrange that." He slowly walked over to.

"No, never mind, I am not hungry anymore." I said barfing in my mouth a little.

He turned back toward the door and shut it tightly.

"Well, I think she is finally getting used to us." Zayn said.

"Really? Should we mark her or-" Harry was cut off by someone banging on a door screaming.

I hit the door with all the force I had finally breaking the lock. I ran down the stairs and in to the kitchen. They all raced after me, Including Liam who came down when I started screaming. I threw open the fridge and grabbed everything I could fit in my bra.

They ran over to me one grabbing by my foot. The steak fell out of my bra. "No!" I screamed trying to reach for the steak. I crossed my arms as I hung upside down like Spider-Man. "Can I have my steak please." They shook their heads. "So, I am think since she is completely vulnerable to it, maybe we should."

I looked up at him tears streaming down my face. "Please, please No." I yelp trying to reach my foot.

"Don't worry we are just going to mark you as ours, so don't worry nothing sexual will happen." Louis stated.

I sighed in relief.

Niall came over to me (Note: She is still upside down) He bent down so he was at lip reach of my neck. He leaned for my neck. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. He began sucking on my neck and this repeated with the other four.

I opened my eyes when they were finished. Only to see there faces completely red. Harry threw me into the air only to catch me bridal style in his arms.

I whimpered.

"When can I go home?" "Never, now." They all answered in unison.

I gasped and that was the last thing I remember before I was out cold.