Chapter 5 Why me.

I looked up at Harry with a devilish look on my face. I slowly walk over to the door. I pull on the doorknob and he races over to me.

"Ha, Not so easy, babe." He said smirking.

He grabs the back of my shirt, holding me high into the air.

I whimper.

He carries me upstairs, throwing me into a bedroom and quickly locking me in.

I smiled as I walked over to the door. I bang on it screaming. When I finally think he is convinced I gave up. I slide down the door. And look over at the window.

I get up and walk over to it. I pull on it, and it opens making creaking sounds. I look behind me to see if anyone is near.

I pull my body out of the window. Grabbing the note out of my pocket and leaving it on the window.

I slowly shut the window, and climb on a ledge. I put my arms down along with my feet getting into a crawling position. I jump down on another ledge, jumping down and getting off the house.

I step back and look at it. "These bastards have a really nice house." I mutter. I quickly look into the woods running into it.

I climb up a tall tree strapping myself to it with my belt so I wouldn't fall. I gripped the tree tightly.

I heard screaming coming from the house. Someone ran outside of it. It was Niall. "Amber!" He screamed. I held on to the tree tighter causing it to move. His Irish accent rattled in my ears. He looked up at the tree I was in.

He walked over to it. He began climbing up the tree. He eventually reached the top and grabbed my leg. He slowly pulled me off the tree putting me into his grasp. I struggled which only made him hold me tighter. I sighed. "Now way of getting out is there?" I asked tears streaming down my face. "Nope." He answered quickly. He got down on the ground, set me down, and then picked me up again holding me bridal style. He carried me through the door of the house setting me down on the wide couch.

He got down to my height, sitting on the floor. "Why did you run away, my dear." He said looking at me saddened. "Well,"I began rubbing the tears off my face. "You kidnap me, tell me I have to stay here and can't leave..." Slowly the rest of the guys came over to Niall's side asking the same question.

When they finished their questions. I looked up at them. "I hate you all, I just want to go home." The looked back down at me angry. The all had their arms crossed. "That's it." Zayn said looking down at me very angry. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder carrying me up the stairs. "Please let me go." I sobbed. He sat me down on a bed in a room and locked the windows. I sighed.

He walked out of the room and locked the door. I smiled evilly.