Chapter 13 | Her

I quickly bolted up from the cold wooden floor, moving to the kitchen, in search of Niall.

Oh look he's raiding the fridge. "Your not very good at hiding y'know."

Niall sighed his mouth filled with various items.

"I'm sorry, Amber, I just got carried away." Niall smiled a sad smile.

"Its okay." I said ruffling his hair.

"I hope you know that was my first kiss. Niall." I smile gently. 

He looks at me a bit concerned. For a reason I cannot understand. "Mine, Too Amb. Mine Too." 

"EXTRA EXTRA KISS OF THE CENTURY, TWO TEENAGERS ARE DARED TO KISS, EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT." I yell raising an imaginary newspaper in the air.

Niall laughs. Wrapping his arms around my waist, and nibblling at my ear. "Promise, You'll never leave us." He whispers in my ear. I giggle, "I can't promise you anything, Nialler." I punch is shoulder playfully.

He chuckles letting go of my waist.

I run to the fridge putting my entire body in it. Meowing like a cat. 

Niall walks over to the fridge looking at me inside it. "Hmm....I think I will have some Amber stew." That was not funny only because, he is a vampire. I run out of the fridge and to the front door. 

I throw the door open and run into the forcefield. I fall back rubbing the back of my head. "Niall!" I yell wanting to get some fresh hair.

"What?" He says running to me. "Can I go outside, I promise I won't runaway." 

"Um...Ask Harry." Niall quickly runs away leaving me sprawled out on the floor.

"HARRY!" I scream. Harry runs up to me staring at me down at the floor. "What do you want?" He asks. 

"I wanna go outside.Please, I won't run I promise." 

"Fine." He grabs my hand and we walk outside. I breathe the air in slowly savoring as much as I can. 

A girl around my age, with wavy brown hair, glasses, and scratches all over her passes us by. 

She topples onto the ground face first. Harry and I run up to her. His eyes turn red. "Harry. Don't" His eye turn back to normal and he picks her up and we run inside, go down to my room and sets her on my bed. 

"Is she going to be okay?" 

"I am not sure, Amber. I'm Not sure."

A/N: I am so sorry that its so short this is more of a filler chapter....How have you been I haven't talked to my little pancakes in awhile, but Oh whale.