Chapter Five

"Cas! Castiel!"

Suddenly there was a hard slap to Castiel's face. He sat up quickly looking around wildly bumping Dean's chin in the process.

Meg was standing in front of the couch with her hands on her hip looking furious.

"Castiel Novak! Do you have any idea what time it is? You didn't answer any of my texts last night! And who the fuck is this?" She demanded gesturing to Dean.

"Uh, what? Meg how the hell did you get in?" He massaged his forehead and looked up at her questioningly.

"The extra key dumb-ass, now who is this?"

Dean, who was now wide awake and very confused answered, "I'm Dean, his boyfriend." Cas moved in closer to him.

Meg gawked at them, looking from Cas to Dean before blurting out,

"Castiel is sleeping with me! He's cheating on you!"

Dean raised his eyebrows at her and turned to Cas.

"Well I don't think that's possible unless Castiel is ridiculously stealthy because he was here with me all night," he was now standing in front of Meg, challenging her to say something.

"But...Cas, I thought you... Never mind!" She yelled. "You missed class so I came to find you and I found this?" She gestured to Dean.

"Meg," Cas said trying to be comforting but she turned back around and stormed out, slamming the door behind her. Dean looked at Cas, his eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

"Talk about rude awakenings," he smirked.

"Dean I'm so sorry, I only slept with her once I-" Dean interrupted him.

"It's okay, I mean how could you have cheated on me if we only started dating yesterday?" Dean asked figuratively.

"Yeah I guess, I just feel bad that you had to witness that," Cas wrapped his arms around Dean's waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

"The wrath of Meg," Dean said in a deep voice. Cas chuckled.

"Yes, the wrath of Meg."

"You're probably going to want to take that key off the door," he added

"Yeah I'll do it later, right now I just want to be with you."

Castiel and Dean spent the rest of the afternoon cuddled up on the couch getting to know each other better.

"I feel like I've known you my whole life," Dean said suddenly. Cas smiled and kissed Dean softly.

"I do too," he mumbled.

Dean hopped up off the couch and grabbed Castiel's hands, pulling him to his feet.

"What is it?" Cas laughed.

"I want to take you somewhere," Dean replied, twirling Cas around.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Can't tell you, it's a surprise!"

"Okay, do I need to bring anything?"

"Just your sexy self," Dean pulled Cas into a long kiss; eventually they pulled apart and headed out the door. Dean grabbed Castiel's hand and dragged him to his car.

He turned on the radio but kept the volume low so they could still talk. Cas looked out the window trying to figure out where Dean was taking him.

"You won't find out until we get there," Dean said, noticing Castiel's puzzled expression.

"Please tell me?" He mustered up his best puppy dog face and looked at Dean.