Pidge II

Keith and I walked down to the Castle Of Lion's science lab. I remembered him blushing when he looked at my half naked body and started blushing myself.

D-does he like me? Or was it just teenage hormones? Well... He did give me this tank with Green on it... Like that means anything Katie! I shook my head. Keith noticed and asked, "everything ok?"

"Hm? Yeah, I was just thinking of stupid stuff."

We walked in silence for a bit until he asked, "so... What kind of music are you into?"

"Why do ask?"

"Well... We barely know each other... So I just thought..."

"Oh, ok. Techno Rock and Metal. You?"

"Hard Rock and Metal."

"Thing you miss most on Earth?"

"Pizza. You?"

"My mom and dog."

"Lemme guess, your favorite colors Green," he laughed.

"Is yours red?" I said.

"Nope."

"Wait, seriously???"

"It's purple... Red is my second favorite color..." He said embarrassed.

"Why haven't you worn it then?"

"I used to... Hell I was going to make an outfit that was completely purple with that machine in our rooms before I learned... Ya know..."

"Right... I almost forgot... But you don't even look Galra, so I don't understand Allura's problem..."

"Would there be a problem if I looked just like a Galra?" he said angrily.

"N-no, not for me anyway, but you'd be a living reminder of how Allura's people were killed."

"I think I'm a living reminder either way Pidge..."

"Let's just get to the lab, okay?"

"Ok..."

We were about three feet from the lab and we didn't even notice.  I went in first, Keith close behind me.

"Ok, we'll start with our DNA."

"Wait, our DNA?"

"Hm? Oh, right I only said your's before, huh? Well I've been looking through each of the paladins DNA to look for any other alien DNA and you and I are the last two to be tested, so why not right now? Ya know?" I said with an innocent smile.

"I guess that makes sense... But are we going swabs or needles?"

"You pick, which is better for you?"

"Swab."

"Pussy."

"Fiiiine, stick me..."

"Ooh, kinky."

"Pidge!"

I laughed, sterilized his arm, then stuck the syringe in slowly and carefully. I took about half a pint of blood from him then put it in the scanner, then did the same with my blood, which I had taken out before, but refused to test before Keith and the others.

"That'll take half a varga to test, so why don't we see what that knife is made of," I said as I walked over to the material scanner. Keith followed and drew his blade, setting it on the counter for me. I scanned it three times, then read, "Marmorite, from the moon Marmora of Daibazaal, Yalmor leather, and essence of half Galra half human Keith Kogane."

"Wait... So it's like a part of me?"

"Guess so..." I said. "Now for the transformation, I want to see how it works."

I ran over to the transformational field and fired it up and Keith awakened the blade, but slowed it down enough for me to get a good read on it.

"It looks like it uses the quintessence your body creates to become a more versatile weapon, but only for Galran quintessence. Incredible..."

I heard a ding from the other room and ran to the DNA scrambler to check the results.

"Ok, so Keith according to this you are 50% Galra, 25% Japanese, and 25% Scottish."

"Fifty percent? Seriously?"

"L-lets look at mine, y-yeah?" I took a look at my results and gasped.

"Pidge? What is it?"

"I-I'm... 40% Italian, 25% English, 10% Greek, and... 20%... A-Altean..." I said looking at Keith wide eyed. He looked down at the floor when I said Altean.

"Hey, it doesn't matter. So what, I'm Altean. Doesn't mean I'm going to be like Allura and stop trusting you."

"Thanks Pidge... But that's not what I'm worried about..."

"Then what?"

"When Allura finds out your Altean, she'll probably try to keep you away from me..."

"Like I'd let her Keith!"

He stood in silence, his face a light red color. I could feel myself start to blush too and we both walked out and went to our rooms without a word.

Four chapters in two days... I'm actually proud of myself for this and hope if you're reading, you enjoy it. If you are enjoying it vote and comment!