Keith IV

DISCLAIMER: the next few chapters take place at the time of Coran's brain/idea worm, so I'm messing with the timeline! Woo!

I walked into the control room to find Coran screaming his head off like a madman.

"Coran, calm down," Shiro ordered.

"How can you tell me to calm down, when I have so many ideas up in my cranium???" Coran yelled.

"What the hell did I just walk in on!?"

"Keith, language! And Coran has gone insane."

"Keith! The Galra man with a plan! Don't listen to him, I'm not crazy! I have an idea to boost the morale of the Voltron Coalition!"

"And what would that be?" Shiro asked, skeptically.

"the Defenders of the Universe, live and in concert!"

"What!? No, that isn't happening!" I yelled.

"Why not? It could help the coalition gain a greater sense of trust with us." Shiro replied.

"Your just saying that so you can hear me sing!"

"So? You have an amazing voice, Keith."

"Wait! Keith can sing!? I thought I was the only one good at that!" Lance said, walking in with Pidge and Hunk.

"W-what!? N-no... I-I c-can't sing... Space Dad is just over exaggerating..." I said, trying to hide the blush on my face.

"Stop it, Keith. He really can sing, but only metal and rock."

"There only cover songs though... None of them are of my creation..."

"It's not like your taking credit for them, dummy! Only singing them to boost morale for our partners!" Coran slurred his words slightly as he talked.

"Fine... But I pick the songs and no complaining!" I retorted. Lance groaned, Hunk smiled, and Pidge hugged me from behind.

"I can help you, if you need it! I can provide you with instrumental for them, Lance can get a costume together, and Hunk can help me make the sound system and help with lighting!"

"That's perfect Pidge! Shiro, want to warn you, I'm doing songs with swears."

"No, you aren't!" He said, taking Pidge in his arms from mine. "SHE IS TOO INNOCENT FOR SWEARING!"

"Well fuck you too, Shiro!"

"Pidge! No swearing!"

"Whatever, Space Dad, but this is Keith's thing, let him swear for this. Please?"

"Ugh... Fine..."

Why'd she defend me? It might just be because we're friends... Yeah, that's it. Though... She is cu- I stopped myself from thinking another word and sat down.

"So, what songs do you have in mind, Keith?"

"Immortalized, Are You Ready, and A Reason To Fight by Disturbed."

"All songs you know by heart. Why would I expect any less from you."

"So where to first? And I might do different ones on different planets Shiro, those are just for our first one."

"Oh... Good. And how about the Balmera?"

"Yeah, we could see Hunk's girrrrlfriend!"

"P-pidge!?" Hunk was blushing a maroon color. "She isn't my girlfriend! She's a girl, who happens to be my friend!"

"Sure, big guy," I retorted. "But, I don't think they'd appreciate my loud music..."

"Then we'll go to planet Drazan for clear day! It's a week away and the habitants of Drazan love being loud!" Coran piped in.

"Well, that gives Pidge and I time to prepare, at least. Send them a message."

"On it!"

"Pidge, let's go rehearse in the training room."

We walked out and headed to the training room.

I can't wait to start the next one, but I have another fic calling my name that I haven't worked on in almost two weeks so, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.