Keith V

Today's the day... Hope it goes well... I thought. Honestly, I was terrified to sing in front of a large crowd of aliens. Like Pidge suggested, Lance picked out my outfit. It wasn't actually bad, for something he came up with anyway. The outfit consisted of a black leather tall collar jacket with spikes on the shoulders, black studded fingerless leather gloves, ear studs, and small black guages.

"You can wear whatever you want with it, but I thought it'd be good enough for you," he stated.

"Thanks Lance. You did good," I smirked. As he walked out, I put the jacket on over my black T-shirt. I heard a knock as I put on the gloves.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"It's Allura! I need to talk to you!"

"I-I'm a little busy, can it wait?"

Why does the one person I don't want to talk to suddenly want to talk to me?

"Keith... I... I just wanted to wish you good luck... And also to apologise for my behavior toward you as of late...." She yelled through the door.

"Allura," I said as I opened the door to face her. "You don't have to apologise."

"What?"

"I mean, the Galra destroyed your home, killed your family, and took everything from you except a crazy old dude, this castle, and Voltron. So why shouldn't you hate me for being Galra?"

"Because... I've learned that not all Galra are the same. The Blade of Marmora are proving that by helping us and you are proving that by singing today."

She started to lean a little too close for comfort and I saw Pidge come through the hallway. She looked at me, then ran down the hall.

"Is Pidge alright?"

"I'm gonna go check... Why don't you go to the others?"

She nodded and I ran after Pidge as fast as I could. I found her crying in the lounge room, muttering under her breath.

"Pidge?"

"Go away..."

"Not happening, Pidgeon," I told her as I sat down.

"Why not? I saw you with Allura... Go back to her already..."

"Why would I do that? She's not as fun as you are."

"Don't lie to me..."

"There's nothing going on between Allura and I. She was just apologising to me."

"She almost kissed you, Keith!" She yelled, her head jolting up. Her face was a dark red and stained with tears. I cupped her cheeks in my hands lightly.

"I wouldn't have let her, Pidge. In fact, she was making me uncomfortable," I whispered. "There is only one girl for me, Katie Holt, and it's not Allura."

I leaned in to kiss her, but was interrupted by a crazy old timer.

"Keith! Pidge! Your on in ten dobashes!" Coran yelled.

"Guess we should go..." She sighed. We got up and headed to the control room.

"Wanna ride with me in Red?"

"Can't, hooked up all my equipment in Green."

"Alright you two get into your lions and into position!"

I zipped down to the Red Lion and headed to the coordinates Coran gave us. I flew into a stadium like area filled to the brim with Drazan's inhabitants.