Chapter 3 : Last Words

I woke up since someone was knocking at my door.I was so sleepy but I somehow managed to reach out for my phone.

"1:30 am? Its quite early now.Who might be that?"

I stood and lazily opened the door and to my surprise my eyes was greeted by a crying Jennie.I was startled by seeing her crying.I felt a pang in my heart even though I didn't know the reason why she was crying.

"Lisaaa"Jennie cried and hugged me.

Gosh! Why is my baby crying?
Who made her cry?

I wrapped my hands around her and she continued to cry harder.

"What is the matter Jen? Why are crying"I wispered softly while caressing her back.

"L-lisaa"She continued to cry again.
So I slowly carried her in my arms and took her to my bed.

She continued to cry in my arms for about 15 minutes and I let her cry her heart out.

After sometime she slowly stopped crying.
I pulled out of the hug and cupped her cheeks which was still wet from her tears.

"What happened Jen? Why are yo-"
I didn't finish saying since she hugged me and started to cry again.

"U-UNNIE?"
She called me.

"Yes baby"

"I-I miss omma and a-apaaa"She cried.

My tears suddenly started forming.I hugged her tightly.

"Shhhhh...They are watching over us Jen.And if you continue to cry like this omma and appa won't be happy.Stop crying"
I comforted her and I realized that I was crying.I quickly wiped my tears since I don't want to show her that I'm crying.

'You have to be strong Lisa.You cannot cry.You have to be strong.Lisa you have to be strong.'I thought to myself.

I remember when I made a promise to omma before she closed her eyes forever.
~
~
~
~Flashback~
I felt my whole body numb.I couldn't believe anything.My tears were falling down non-stop.I couldn't believe that my mother was dying right in front of me.

"Lisaa"My mother called me.

I saw her looking at me while her face was covered with blood.I slowly walked towards her.I couldn't walk properly.My legs were shivering.Every step I took,my heart was beating abnormally.Every step I took,my heart was breaking into pieces.Every step I took,I felt that I was dying inside.

I finally stood right next to her.

"L-Lisa b-babyy"She cried out in pain.She held my cold hand tightly.

"O-omma" I called her.I felt like I could faint any moment.

"B-baby-y I want y-you to pro-omise me one-e thing"She said.

I tears was falling down as if it has no end.I couldn't even speak a word.

"P-promise me th-hat you will be strong.Promise m-mee t-tthat you will take care of yourself and Je-ennie.E-even if I a-am not t-there promise m-me that you w-will take my role a-and take care o-of our s-small family.A-nd pr-omise m-me th-hat you all w-won't cr-y after I'm g-gone."She told me with tears in her eyes.

"O-omaaaa!!!!!!!! Please don't say these.You are not going to die.omaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!"
I shouted while crying.

"I-i l-love you and J-jennie so-o much."
She said and with those words she left us.She left us and never came back.

"Omaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"
I shouted on top of my voice.
~
~
~
~End of flashback~

'I love you and Jennie so much' were her last words.She died in a tragic accident.She was coming back from her friend's house when a truck hit her car.
Things have been pretty much hard for us after mom left us.
About dad,
He had Ischemic Heart Disease.It is a disease in the heart's major blood vessels.When the doctors found out he was probably in the last stages of the disease.He had many treatments but since his heart was very weak he was not able to fight anymore.
He left us when we were kids.
We all felt lonely without him but we had mom by our side.But after some few years mom also left us.

Me,Jennie and Taehyung were all alone.

Taehyung was adopted by my parents.They adopted him because he was all alone without any parents and guardians.He was adopted when he was 1 year old.He is one year younger than me.But our parents loved the three of us equally and so do we.
Taehyung,Jennie and I are very close to each other.
We became more united when our parents left us.

And I being the eldest now, I want to stay strong.I want to protect 'my own little family'.I've lost the most precious people and I can't afford to lose anyone anymore.

I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I love Jennie and Taehuyng and I will do anything to protect.

Omma I promise you that I won't break my promise.

I continued to whisper some comforting words in her ear and soon she stopped crying and I heard soft snores from her.

I didn't want to wake her up so I carefully laid her down.

Well according to me,Jennie looks the most adorable when she is asleep.She looks like a baby when she is sleeping.

I planted a soft kiss on her forehead.
"I love you Jen"And with those words I dozed off.
____________________________
Chapter 3 is out now.Hope you all loved it.I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday because I was busy.
Please vote and comment your views 😊♥