Chapter 17 : I love her

Last night was fun.

Jennie got rid of her sickness yet the squad came over saying that they wanted to be with Jennie.I couldn't deny them after all they are my friends.No scratch that.They are my life.Time to time I pondered about my friends.I wonder how my life would have been without them.I need them every time, everyday, every hour.

I woke up by the sound of the birds chirping.I thought I was the first one to wake up but I found out that someone is already awake before me since I got the smell of chicken.Surprisingly, Jisoo unnie came to my view.She was making chicken for all of us.

It is not everyday that you will see her up early in the morning especially cooking breakfast.She told me that she wants to feed all of us with her tasty chicken.Yes.I can't deny that because Jisoo unnie makes great chicken.Everyone got up one by one and each one enjoyed the food.

We are now currently going to the shop to buy flowers.

Flowers because its Jimin's 3rd dead anniversary.

We all decided to buy a bouquet of rose for him.We didn't take much time since rose his favourite.

The florist handed Nayoen the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you!"
Nayoen politely said before she sighted.

"He loves Roses!"
She sadly said.

"I'm glad to hear that.Well he is going to hug you tightly after you give him this."
The florist said and smiled.

"If only graves could hug back!"
Nayoen uttered as she lowered her head.

The florist expression turned into a serious one.
"O-oh I'm really S-sorry.I didn't k-know that-"

"Its okay.You don't have to worry about that.So we will just keep going!"
I said and we all left the shop and headed to the cemetery.

No words will be able to describe what I'm feeling right now.

The Times we have spent together with Jimin was cherished.

I still remember the times when Jimin and I would fight for Jennie.

Jimin also was in love with Jen.He would always come to me for suggestions which I always refused.Not that I didn't like him.Its just that we always tease each other every time.

Its like an unsaid ritual between me and my friends that we have to tease each other.Its like mandatory.

We all sat near his grave, gave him flowers and talked to him.

"Hey Jimin! How are you?"
Jisoo unnie cheered but I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Its been a long time Jimin, that we visited you."
Jennie sadly said.

"And we are sorry for that.But we dearly miss you Jimin!Life is incomplete without you.Our squad is incomplete without you."
Nayoen said.

"I hope you are happy now!"
A tear escaped from Jennie's eye.

"Are you crazy Jen?"
Jisoo said as she wiped the tear off.
"You are not going to cry!"
She happily told Jennie.

"No one is going to cry! We all know Jimin is happy.So if he is happy then we are.Right jimin?"
Nayoen sadly said as a tear also escaped from her eye while she was looking at the sky.

"Huh! You yourself is crying silly!"
Jennie said as she wiped Nayoen's tears.

Holding back my tears, I tilted my head from side to side and I saw Chaeng crying silently.

I quickly approached her and she immediately hugged me.

"Hey! Its alright Chaeng!"
I caressed her as she continued to cry in my arms.