Mothers day (5SOS)

Luke: "Mommmyyyyy!!" your five year old son Jamie bounded onto the bed, bouncing up and down on it. You woke up from your slumber opening your eyes to see your son smiling widely at you, as he came over and hugged you.

"Morning sweetheart." you said pressing a kiss to his temple. "Happy Mother's Day!" he exclaimed wrapping his arms around your neck and gripping onto you.

You smiled before you saw Luke walk in. "I see someone's already woken you up." he said coming over to give you a quick peck. You smiled and said "Yeah your little man here decided to check up on me." You ruffled Jamie's blond hair.

"Oh that reminds me, Jamie.....don't we have to get something?" Luke said egging Jamie on about something. Jamie gasped and said "We'll be right back Mommy!"

He rushed out of the room, Luke a couple steps behind. You had no idea what it was, but you figured it was something like flowers.

Sure enough, Jamie bounded back into the room, with a bouquet of flowers and a card. You could tell that it was something Jamie must've made in school, based on the construction paper and his crayon writing.

"Here you go Mommy!" he said handing the bouquet and card over. You smiled and said "Thank you Jamie." You opened the card, and read aloud his messy kindergarden writing. "Dear Mommy, Happy Mother's Day, I love you loads.....love Jamie." you read before giving Jamie a kiss.

"Oh and we're forgetting something else little guy...." Luke said handing Jamie something before Jamie turned back to you and said "This is from both me and Daddy!"

You opened the small wrapping, to reveal a beautiful necklace, with a diamond heart charm. "Thank you boys." you said smiling before kissing Luke.

Calum: "Are you ready?" Calum asked your 9 year old daughter Amy, and 6 year old son Evan. "Yup!" they both said before they quickly set up the picnic dinner outside in your backyard.

They had set up fairy lights everywhere, along with some candles. The classic checkered blanket was on the soft green grass. They were anticipating your arrival before they heard your shoes clacking against the kitchen tile from inside.

You set your bag on the counter, rubbing your head a little. "Hello?" you called. You had thankfully come in time from your business trip for Mother's Day. "Calum? Amy? Evan?" you called before you looked out the window to see the picnic scene.

You put a hand to your mouth as you stepped out into the backyard, looking at the food set up, which included some sandwiches and some potato salad along with other classic picnic foods.

"Surprise!" three voices simultaneously cried before you got enveloped in a big group hug. "Oh my gosh guys, this is all too much!" you said hugging your kids and husband back.

"Happy Mother's Day mum!" your two kids chirped before you kissed both of them on the cheek. "You two are too sweet!" you said before Calum said "Oh please, you're the one keeping us going."

You smiled before Calum wrapped his arms around you and kissed you deeply. "Ewwwww!!!" your kids exclaimed covering their eyes. You and Calum laughed before Calum said "Should we eat guys?"

"Yes!" your kids said before you all had a picnic dinner under the stars, with your favourite people in the world.

Michael: "Alright darling let's be careful with that now...." Michael said as your 7 year old daughter Rachel tried to balance the tray of which your breakfast laid on.

"I wanna help!" your 4 year old son Wes cried before Michael quickly intervened and said "I got an idea buddy why don't you carry the flowers and card? It's one of the most important jobs..."

Your son thought about it for a moment before he finally nodded and said "Ok!" Finally Michael ushered the two kids up the stairs: as quietly and as carefully as possible.

Finally they arrived just in front of your door, before Michael gently opened the door, a slight squeak arising from it. You shuffled a little in your sleepy state, before they all snooped in before Michael said "Y/N?"

Your eyes fluttered open, as you started "Sweet heart do you have the time? I need to head down and- wait what's all this?" You pointed to the silver tray, with a plate of eggs and bacon, plus small fluffy pancakes. There was also a mug of coffee right beside it, along with some utensils.

"Is...is this all for me you guys?" you said to your kids as they nodded and exclaimed "Happy Mother's Day mum!" They each gave you a kiss, as your son handed over the flowers, plus the card that each of them had signed.

"Oh my gosh guys you're the best!" you said as the rest of the day included a lot of relaxing.

Ashton: "Ok, is she nearly here?" your 15 year old daughter, Tracy was standing by the door, waiting for you to come home from your spa day with your mom.

"Give it a sec Trace. Is everything set up?" Ashton asked your daughter and she nodded, biting her lip. "I'm just afraid she won't like it. The surprise I mean." she said looking anxiously out the window. "Don't worry darling. She won't just like it. She'll love it." Ashton reminded her reassuringly.

Finally you arrived back, completely relaxed, your face soft after the facial, toes and fingers painted nicely and back knot-free from the massage you stepped into the house taking a deep breath.

The house was dark, before you called "Ashton, Tracy.....I'm home!" There was no response. "I swear I could've seen the car in the driveway." you muttered as you walked into the kitchen, about to turn the light on until realizing that everything was spick and span from the candles lit on the table.

Confused you moved on into the dining room, seeing that it was clean there as well, and that a beautiful candle-lit dinner was set up. "Hello?" you called before the lights came on and Ashton and Tracy popped up.

"Happy Mother's Day!" they exclaimed. "Oh my gosh guys this is all too much! First the spa day, and now a beautiful dinner! And you guys cleaned up the house too?!"

They both smiled and Tracy then spoke up and said "I'm glad you like it Mum." "More like LOVE it!" you said giving her a hug and a quick peck on the temple.

"Well you do so much, me and dad figured you needed this whole thing." Tracy said giving you another hug.

---------

A/N

2 things...

First of all this one is not mine

And second of all im gonna Update 2 of Them all, because im gonna make one with both 5SOS and 1D