Chapter 1:

"Casey I don't want to go to him." I said. "He's so boring and I like it here."

"I know Riley but you have to."

"Some big brother you turn out to be." I whisper but unfortunately not low enough for Casey to hear.

"Look Riley it's not my fault so don't blame this on me!" he says under his breath.

" You know what this is not your fault and it's only until graduation in the USA so, what the hell?" I tell Casey once I give up.

"That's the sister I love" Casey says. This is payback for messin' with the wrong girl.

"So now you sayin' you don't love the normal me?!"

"Riley I never meant that and-"

I start to laugh so hard I fall off from the chair I was sitting on "your face was priceless, anyway I leave in one minute so say goodbye dipstick"

"Ok, goodbye dipstick"

"I may be the bitch of the fam-"

"No you are not that my little sis there is a soon to be bitch of the family AKA Sara. Man she's my age." He says cutting me off.

"I know. Okay time to go. Call me every day, Skype me before you go to sleep I don't care for the time difference. Okay?"

"Okay. Now get your ass in the taxi now!"

"Okay. Jeez, mood swings big bro?" I said with a wink.

"Shut the fuck up and get in the taxi!"

"Fine" I snapped but in playful way.

We finally had our battle and I was on my way to Gatwik Airport and off to America. Oh god I miss him and I hated him. It's a brother sister thing.

After I finally on the plane I switch of my new iPhone and sat in first class. And yes my dad is wealthy and that is why the whore Sara is going to marry him and I have listen to them. Oh god help me!

**~**

Okay Riley this is it. You haven't seem your dad in 2 years and now you turn up at his doorstep.

I knock on the door three times and what I see in front shakes the day lights out of me.

Opening the door is the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen and he has jet black hair, gorgeous blue eyes and IS SHIRTLESS!!

"What the fuck do you want?!" he shouts at me and I have the urge to kick him in the f*cking balls.

"Sorry I was looking for my dad, Max Harper?"

"Oh fuck, are you Riley Harper?"

"Yes!" I snap at him "if you know where my dad is let me in freak!" After what I said I felt sorry for him. "I'm sorry let's start over I'm Riley, and you are?"

"I'm Hunter Blue" he says putting his hand so I can shake and I do but he has a shocker.

"Ahhhhh!! What the fuck was that for?!" I snap but I don't regret it.

"For being a-" he gets cut off by my dad.

"Pumpkins is that you?!" I hear my daddy scream.

"Yes daddy." I yell back. I go and push my way through Hunter and go to my daddy.

"That's is some crazy ass bitch hair and totally fake bitch." Hunter mumbles but daddy and I hear it.

"Daddy don't, let me handle this one"

My dad nods and walks away and when out of sight I tell Hunter " What the fuck is your problem?!"

"You wanna know well here it goes my problem is..."

***********************************************************

CLIFFHANGER FOR YA!!

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ITS MY FIRST SO...

TADA!!