s e v e n t e e n || apologies and lust

The next day
May 18th, 2019
Saturday afternoon
1.57 P.M.
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge

It took Liam an entire day to figure out where Zayn was staying. He would've visited him after he woke up, but he had to go to work around noon. So he had to get rid of his hangover before going to the fire department. When he came back home the other night, he went ahead and asked harry and Louis where Zayn was staying. They refused to tell him, but Harry cracked soon enough and told him which hotel.

Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge.

It was a very expensive hotel. Liam knew that Nick had financed it for Zayn.

The brunet walked into the lobby and looked around. He pulled out the note that held Zayn's floor and room number, directly making his way to the elevator at the end of large room. He inhaled a deep breath, feeling himself grow nervous and nervous with every step he took.

He did gain a little bit of memory back from when he was drunk. It were bits and pieces, but he could still remember it. Especially the kiss. It brought back a lot of questions he had a few months ago.

He pressed the button to the elevator and patiently waited for it to arrive back here. He rubbed his palms together, looking around the fancy hotel. He sighed heavily, scratching at the back of his neck. He did feel a little out of place, considering he wasn't wearing the fanciest clothes like most guests staying at the hotel. Yet he couldn't care less about it. He just wanted to talk to Zayn and thank him.

It wasn't long until the lift had arrived. The doors slid open and a bunch of people walked out. Liam had to step aside to give them some space. He watched them storm out before being able to step in, pressing the number 9 from the button options and leaning his back against the wall.

His eyes were glued onto the screen as he watched the numbers change every time they passed a floor. He listened to the awful sound of the elevator music, tilting his head little whilst tapping his foot against the polished tiles of the floor.

It took him about six minutes to reach Zayn's floor. As soon as the heavy doors opened, he stepped outside and made his way down the long hallway, searching for the room 923. It took him a while, but he found it soon.

The brunet stood in front of the door, staring at the numbers nailed onto the wood. He bit down his bottom lip, nervously gnawing at it. His palms began sweating and his heart began racing. His thoughts blurred out and he could feel his mind spinning. It was clear that he was really nervous to see him again.

Liam inhaled a deep breath, finally getting the courage to knock on the door. He had to wait for two minutes, hearing a hold on and a thud in between before the door open. It revealed Zayn, who was wearing nothing but a silk robe and a pair of bunny slippers.

"You." Was all the dark haired bloke said, having a small scowl on his face.

"Yeah, me." Liam responded with an awkward smile.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn asked rather annoyed, tilting his head in confusion.

"I just- uh... may I come in?" He questioned first, sucking his bottom lip back between his teeth.

"Look, liam, I don't have all day. My bachelor party is–"

"Please? I'll just be five minutes – ten minutes top." The brunet begged, looking at him with puppy eyes.

The hazel eyed latter eyed him before sighing and giving in. He stepped aside, giving Liam the permission to enter his hotel suite. Relieve washed over the taller male and he walked into the room, looking around the nice place. It was a little messy due to all the clothes being scattered all over the floor, but still better than what his flat looked like two days ago.