chapter 9

Chapter 9

Kashmere “Kash” Johnson

“Moooney. Baby.!” i moaned as he cupped my breast while he kissed me. I was already hot and bothered, and we just got out the car. We headed to the door and he handed me the keys. As i was opening the door he was kissing on my shoulder. Once inside he led me upstairs and in to his room. I was both surprised and happy about how clean his room was. He gave me about three seconds to look around before he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He took off my shoes and unbuckled my pants. He hesitated a bit just looking for my consent to keep going. An i gave it to him by lifting up my hips, so he could slip off my jeans.  I reached up to unbutton his shirt and i undid his jeans. He tried to take my leatrar off but was very confused and almost tore it.

“Yo what type of shirt is this?”

“You have to unzip in the back, genius.” I said laughing. Once he got the shirt off i turned around and he had his boxer off and i look down i instantly stop laughing.

“Why you stop laughing,ain't no reason to be scared. he not gone bite.” He said with a devilish grin.

“Boy i'm not scared. Im a G.”

“Umm Hmm sure.” He said before kissing me.  He reached down and rubbed me through my thong. Between his tongue all over my breast  and his hand rubbing me i couldn't think straight, then i heard something rip. I looked down to see he ripped my thong.

“Really DeAundre? I just bought them”

“I'll buy you more.” i chuckled and pulled him on the bed. I turned him over and got on top. I started grinding on him while kissing all over him.

“Damn kash i'm trying to take my time, but you making it hard not to just fuckyou right now.”

I looked him in the eye. “We got all night for foreplay, i want you now.” as soon as i said that he reached over and grabbed a condom out of his side dresser. I sat back while he put it on, then i positioned myself on top. He guided me up and down til he was fully coated in the juices. I couldn't stop my little moans. After a while i was in own little rhythm. He was rubbing and grabbing all over me. “De.DeAundre baby.” i moaned know i was closed. “I got you baby.” he grabbed my hips and started stroking upwards, making me scream out. “YES.YES!” i screamed as i rode out my oragam. He gave me no time to recover when he turned me over and pulled me up on all fours. I ached my back when he slipped in from the back. At this point all my pride was gone how i was screaming his name. Once i came for the second time i could tell he was close so he turned me on my back and started to eat me out. My mind was jelly. He held me close so i could back up from his tongue. His tongue felt so good that i could barely make and sounds other that the moans i was screaming. He lightly bit on my clit and my whole world came crashing down. He kissed me as he entered me and my backed arched towards him. I knew he was close cause his strokes became sloppy.Baby, i can't”

“You can't what? Kash.”

“Baby it's to much.”

“NO it not you love this shit. Ahh shit, ease up.” He said as i contracted my muscles.

“I need one more from you ok.”

“YES!!” i screamed

“Yes what?”

“YES DEAUNDRE!”

“AHHH shit Kash.” he moaned out as he and i came. It took a minute for both of us to calm down.   

He got up to discard the condom. I felt my eyes drifting close. The last thing i remember was him covering me up.

I woke up the next day feeling extremely sore. I looked over to see Money still sleep. I looked at the time in his clock to see that it was 9:30. I was supposed to be at the studio at nine. I wen to get up when he pulled me back.

“When you going?”

“Im late for work. I have to go.”

“Take the day off.” i looked at him and he looked back at me.

“Is that a no?”

“Yes i have a showcase in a week, i can't afford to take off a day yet.”

“Ok well let's get the shower and i will drop you off at home to get your car.” the way he look at me let me know that this was not going to be a quick shower.

“Ok but no funny business.” he laughed at me and carried me to the shower.