Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

- THUMP THUMP - went my door. My eyes slowly opened to find the old splintered ceiling of my room. Ever since I started to work here I had never been able to afford a house or an apartment, so my boss let me live in an employee room. 

-THUMP THUMP- the door went again. 

I groaned deeply before yelling, "I am coming boss!", I stood up from the small bed and slipped into my shaggy working clothes and quickly did my hair. I let it dangle on the side as I clipped my goggles over my eyes. 

"(Y/N)!!!!! FOR THE LAST TIME COME OUT! THE MACHINE HAS TO BE WORKING BY NOW SO GET YOUR A** OUT HERE!"

 I quickly ran to the door and pulled the handle to reveal a old hunky man with a staff. I swear that his beard is so long that it can reach the bottom of the whole machine... "What are ya wait'en for lad? Get started!" 

Before I lost my temper I ran down the hallway and into the machine room where I spend my day alone. Barrels after barrels towered over the monstrous machine. But I still pulled up my sleeves I stomped off to get it going.

Maybe, if I sing a  softly this time my boss won't catch me using it...

But on the other hand, I knew that this was my last chance and if I screw something up I will be fired and kicked out of my room.

B-but I am soooo tired! Come on (Y/N) he won't catch you!

I rubbed my neck viscously before pulling myself up the ladder nailed to the side of the metal. I then pushed myself between the two smoke pipes and began singing very softly. My voice was hoarse from the smoke but it was good enough to create a thick void of hands. The hands silently began working...

 I smiled, I am just so lucky to have this magic. My eyes started to burn from the use of power but I kept singing, and singing, and singing.....I miss Felix...

Felix's P.O.V

"Mr. Felix!" Someone whined behind me, I turned around and find my group walking very slowly and sloppy letting me instantly know that they were tired. "What is it, Boris?" I asked. "Can we pleeeeeeeaaasssseeee take a break I am dying!!!" Boris whined again. "Yea no kidding but how are you not tired?" Bendy asked me.

 I then answered, "I am used to all of this of course!, I did walk miles and miles my whole life!". I then quickly added "We are close to Rushberry Town anyway, so we will stay there a night or two and keep going!. 

So we slowly hiked up a tall grassy hill where the view spilled into our minds... there it is! Rushberry Town! "Hey, guys we are here! Let's go and find a place to stay, ok?" I looked behind me finding everybody on the ground sweating like huge waterfall. 

"Y-yea l-lets go! B-but after this 1-minute break o-ok Mr. Felix?" Mugman said with a very weary voice. "Nope! Not gonna happen! Come on, get up and get moving!" I yelled. Everyone groaned but still stood up. "Really... it's only been like 40 miles... it's not that much walking...."I slowly said. 

Cuphead's calm face instantly twisted into a death glare but quickly turned his head toward the upcoming town getting closer and closer as we walked. I let out a long sign and looked forward at the streets. The dusty road, the wooden walkways, the cute stores, and the....., I stopped in my tracks. Everyone looked at me. I swear I can hear it. My ears are high on listening and they never lie to me. "Is something the matter Mr. Felix?" one of the boys asked me. 

There is was again! Louder this time! I swear I can hear (Y/n)'s voice! I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, my eyes started to tear up......(y/n).....