Chapter 16

Flashback...

I looked at him and chuckled before rubbing the back of my neck and looking away from him. "I liked you from the day I bumped into you in the hallway".

He smiled and  looked into the starry midnight sky, "Same..."

End of Flashback...

I blushed deep red as I thought of that moment...

Grasping one of the pillows on the bed, I hugged it tightly and giggled. 

I found love...

The sunrise lit my room with a fiery red glow as my head swarmed with thoughts.

The color of his eyes...

I rolled over again facing the clock on the wall...its already six, in three seconds my brother is going to burst in.

3...2...1...

BAM!

aaaannnnnnddddd...he is here...

"(Y/N)! WAKE UP ITS TIME TO GET READY!!!", my brother shouted at me before he walked onto the next door to wake up someone else.

I signed and got up to close the door again so I can change in peace. God...sometimes he could get really annoying. 

Before I could even lift my shirt up I hear my door creek open. Glancing behind me I see Bendy's face poke in. 

I giggle and walked over to him, "You know...it's nice to hear a knock before letting someone in...~~~" I said. 

He chuckled and opened the door wider to see the rest of me.

His eyes skimmed every inch of my body as his grin spread.

"Oh stop being so flirty Bends! I need to change!", I exclaimed before playfully slamming the door in his face. I can hear his laughing slowly dim as he walked away from the door. 

I quickly slip into my clothes and brushed my hair hurriedly with my fingers before strangling it into a braid.

I quickly shook it off and strapped my violin quickly behind me before (being the lazy you...) instead of using the room door I sprinted and jumped out of my window head first. I heard the  people screaming as they watched my fall out.

I rolled my eyes in boredom.

 Without using my wings I flipped over and let the ground get near before bending my legs downward, and with all my might, I pushed them upward that causes me to flip over and land on the ground safetly. 

I can hear people clapping in relief as I rose up to find the gang looking at me in suprise. They must of been waiting for me to change...

My brother got back from the trance quicker then the others by giving me his way of commenting, "Sis, your so out of practice...I could even do way better."

I simply rolled my eyes and punched him the shoulder. "Bro...", I mocked him with a smirk. "If you wanna fight then let's go.", I exclaimed while rolling my sleeves up and litterialy  hovered over my brother even though I am short.

My brother growled and rolled up his sleeves too before lowering downward. I can hear Bendy trying to stop us but Cuphead was already starting the countdown. 

His eyes glinted as his fingered went down to three...two...

I spread my eyes and placed my hands on the ground as Cuphead said one. When he got to zero I instantly used my arms and legs to jump in the sky. To make things fair for my bro I decided that I am not allowed to use my wings.

The reason I jumped was because my brother charged at me right away so I simply jumped over him. I didn't get high enough because he grabbed my leg while I was in mid air and slammed me down as hard as he could. 

The dust swarmed around me and I waited, I can hear my brother laugh in victory. I then jumped up and landed on the ground and ran towards a building. With my fast legs I ran on the wall for only half a secound (It's not possible to do that for over a second sooooo BOOM science) before pushing off and punching my brother in the back with my elbow.

I landed ontop of him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I also placed my dagger close to his throat for show...

"Seems like you are out of practice brother...", I whisper in his ear before letting go. I won easily.

I helped my brother up and hugged him. I really felt bad for hitting him like that. He simply nodded and turned around to calm Cuphead down from making puns about me beating the crap out of him.

"That was so f*cking awesome! I didn't know you were that strong!" Bendy exclaims before me.

I raised an eyebrow at the exclaim but he just chuckled and smirked before lifting his strong arms and flexing them.

They were impressively very big...

"Of course I am wayyyyy more stronger than you so I will just say that you are pretty good for the females''

I clicked my tongue before saying, "Do you have a death wish or something?" he gave me a goofy smile but it easily turned into a frown when Cuphead came up from behind him and said, "You know she might still be able to kill you right?" 

"Nah, she wouldn't. She loves me way too much--", "DO I THOUGH", I cut him off before cracking up and sprinting away from his hard glare.

"Waitwaitwaitwait...you mean it in a friend love wise, rightttttt?", Cuphead said with a smirk but before Bendy could answer I threw an apple in his face...

That should be fun afterwards...