Her ending

Bendy's P.O.V

"Bendy, please hold onto this for me", she murmured in my ear. "No-no- d-", I began but she only smiled at me and pushed me behind a rock with Cuphead. "I promise I will return", she yelled to me before turning towards the creature.

Mr. Felix suddenly gets flung across the cavern and goes limb but that doesn't stop her. I could see it, in her eyes. The determination, the fire, the love.

Remember those eyes Bendy.

She took off through the boulder and leaps into the air. The air goes so still...I swear...I heard her laugh as she allowed the creature open its gnaw.

I swear I heard her cry as she fell right into it.

"(Y/N) NO"

I let go of Cuphead and sprinted to the creature who was busy gagging from the gulp.

From (Y/N)

"FUCK YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU",I yell as I felt the tears stream down my cheeks. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? SPIT HER OUT", the creature screeches at me before scrambling towards me. "DID YOU FUCKING HEAR ME OR NOT?!?!?"

The young man stands there...

The dust blinded his eyes but there was just enough light to see...

The eyes

Red

Just like hers

The rumbling has stopped...

What has happened?

I looked through the dust for the creature.

Nothing.

Nothing but a dead body of a creature.

"(Y/N)", I yell, my voice cracks in terror and echos along the walls.

I couldn't stand it.

I sprinted towards the body of the creature before digging my nails into its flesh. 

I must fine her....

"B-BeDnY?"

a voice, soft and pure, that sounds exactly like an angel.

"Omg, omg,omg.", I whisper as I cradled her body in my arms.

"Don't go, please, please, PLEASE", I whisper into her ear. But she doesn't listen. "Bendy, please I don't have much time left so all I can tell you is, that creature wasn't normal, it pulled me into it's jaw, I couldn't do anything. But, promis-e me you will cont-inue the journey and carry on the hope.", she strangled out of her bloody mouth.

"No, no, no, don't go", I whisper again against her chest. "I love you."

She hitched a breathe and places her scarred hand over mine. "Bendy...remember these words.."

I nodded eagerly as everyone surrounded us in tears.

"The sun rises, the moon falls, the day my sisters come, will be the time you ring the drum. Listen to their voices and unlock the hum..."

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Of the akir who was chosen to be the drum"

I hitched a breathe before frantically grabbing her cheeks as she said, "I love you all so much. I-"

Blood gushed out of her stomach as she gurgled it all. 

"(Y/N) NO", I screamed with the others before bursting into tears above her body. 

Remember her eyes

Remember her face

Remember her love

I love you

I love you too Bends...