Chapter 17

The girl and the gang began climbing the Bulk Mountains as the next step to their journey. But to pass time, the girl makes fun of her brother's loss.

"Oh-oh! Then Felix's face was like-l-k", I laughed again really hard while pointing at Felix's annoyed face...well everyone where annoyed by me...

We are currently walking through a very narrow path that goes up in the mountains. I try not to look down but sometimes I would find my eyes fixated at the razor sharp rocks that are ready to stab someone's #ss.

I was busy fumbling with my tail when I suddenly hear a rock fall. I swiftly looked forward to see Mugman gripping as tightly his strong hands can  hold onto a branch of a small but very fragile tree. Before I could even react something wooshed past my ear.

Cuphead...

The older brother pulled Mugman up into safety.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE TRAIL! I COULD HAVE LOST YOU!", Cuphead scolded coldly at Mugman just kept his head low in guilt. 

No one said anything...it's  not like they could! It is Cuphead I am talking about!

Mugman slowed down and solemnly walked behind me in the back of the row. I instantly felt really bad for him. It was definitely not his fault.

Our break area we found was a flat area with random round rocks scattered all over. Everyone chose their own to sit on while Mugman the farthest rock from us. 

Sympathy filled my eyes as I watched him slowly pull out a scorn apple and start to slowly munch on it. Everyone were busy talking but I just stared at the ground not sure of what to do.

I looked at Mugman one more time and let out a long sign before unclasping the violin from behind me and walking over to him. I reversed the song in my head before starting to play.

(This song is not mine! IT IS MADE BY BILLIE EILISH! I LOVE HER! -cough cough- let's continue...-cough-)