Our ending

Bendy's P.O.V

The sun seeped through the workshops windows lightly, lighting up the room with great glow.

The metals all shined with greatness as I sat down to take a break from my project. Boris came in a few minutes laters to give me some water and to inspect the car I have been fixing.

Heh, the kid is still learning...

Our workshop has become the greatest of the town, so we became quite wealthy from it. Not only that, we became wealthy from all of the certificates and medals from our deep bravery to dig out all of the ink machine pieces.

That's right, two years has passed already since we completed our journey, and we all became quite close with each other.

No, I mean quite LITERALLY close to each other. LIKE "THE BROTHERS LIVING NEXT DOOR" TYPE OF "CLOSE TO EACH OTHER".

I unbuckled my goggles off of my groggy eyes and shifted myself off my chair before heading outside to take a breather in the morning air.

"Morning.", a familiar voice echoed from the neighboring shop.

I smirked slightly as I felt a presence form beside me, "Morning shithead, how was your sleep?"

"Fine, asshole, thanks for asking.", Cuphead murmured in anger as I chuckled and bent down to set down the glass of water I had been holding.

The light really caught onto my necklace as I bent back to stretch out my arms. An amber glow...just like my eyes...at least that's what she said so in the letter.

I chuckled as I examined the pendent.

Such love...

"Wellll, Mugman will probably be hungry by now so he is making some crepes, wanna join?", Cuphead called out from his own doorway.

"Yea I'm coming!", I called after before turning back around to peer at the rising sun.

I really do miss her...

A sign escaped my lips as I picked up my glass once more and turned around to leave.

"Mr. Bendy?", a sweet accented voice called out from behind me.

I turned around to not only find one but ten different women standing right behind me.

"Y-yes??? How may I help you?", I asked nervously.

"Gosh, poor soul, we ain't here for help...we are here to help you...", a young lady said.

She had a dark green sash with thick braided hair of plaited gold and silver, a single flute hung by her side.

"My name is Canaba...and I have been called along with the rest of my sisters from across the whole world.", she said to me.

I looked at all of the women, they didn't look like sisters, "I-I am sorry?"

She smiled and walked forward to me, "She has chosen you, yes?", I became very still.

"The sun rises"

I peered up at at the sunrise...

"The moon falls, the day my sisters come"

I looked at the young women, they are all miragers...sisters

"It can't be...", I whispered.

All the women glanced at each other before coming close enough to place their hands onto my shivering shoulders.

Then Canaba spoke, "I was really close to her, you know, (Y/N), but trust me, she isn't quite dead just yet, one thing all miragers have in common are mirages...but...the gods knew that wasn't good enough so they gave each of us..."