Chapter 9

(Y/N) P.O.V

I thought I would never hear a thing in the morning because of how deeply I buried myself under the covers... it was very peaceful up until I heard a huge bang on the door. Oh no...

The door bashed open and Felix marched in. His proud smile opened wide and I already knew what was coming...

"(Y/N) TIME TO WAKE UP YOU ARE ONE SECOND OFF TRACK", I groaned and rolled out of the bed tangling myself in the blankets. I could hear all the others groaning from the doorway... he must of yelled at them too. Tangling myself into a blanket I walked into the small cramped kitchen and grabbed a banana. 

Later on Cuphead and Mugman came in with the most exhausted looks on their faces. Behind them I can see Boris's head poking out and I am guessing Bendy is right behind him. I smiled at them sweetly and whispered a good morning as they simply murmured back a hi, but Mugman came up to me and gave me a big hug. I chuckled and patted his back. 

We then all sat down at the coach area as Felix served our breakfast, it was eggs with bacon and a cup of Cranberry and Mint tea. I right away started to eat the bacon, it was always my favorite type of food. I glanced up at everybody to find Cuphead staring at me. 

"What? Do I have something on my face?", I asked, he blushed and looked down at his plate. I chuckled and drank the piping hot tea, I was the first one to finish so I placed my dishes back into the cupboard and left to my room to get packed. I scrubbed myself in warm water and slipped into my clothes. I then grabbed my violin and strapped it behind me.  

I waited outside the hotel for everyone else to show up, they finally did...I took a deep breath and swiftly followed everyone towards our next destination...

Why does Cuphead spend 1 hour in the bathroom...