Chapter 20

(Y/N) P.O.V

I walked closely behind Bendy as we headed back to for the others. We still had to find a spot to rest for the afternoon...

Bendy suddenly slumped against a rock. Before I could react Felix came out of no where and lifted him onto his back.

Jealousy hit me hard...

"M-mr. Felix...you don't have to!!!", Bendy exclaimed in embarrassment as Mugman's eyes turned into literal stars.

"Is this a piggyback race?!?!", Mugman exclaimed as he started to sprint towards Boris, "C'mon Boris!", he said as he shoved him onto his back. "Wai---", Boris started but was cut off as they both zoomed off with Felix hot on their trial.

"Heh...", I muttered as I watched them battle for the tree. That was until I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and lift me up.

"WHAT THE FFFFF", I stopped myself as I was placed on Cuphead's back. "Let's just win this piggyback race...", he muttered. I instantly took the hint and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We were about to take off, but, a small "mew" came from below. I looked down to find a small kitten with a snow-white face and a black body. The kitten's neck was tied in a huge bow. I carefully back bended my back and scooped it up. 

I then loomed my arms over Cuphead's shoulder to show him. "Woa, keep it out of my face for now, we have to win this." I chuckled as I snuggled the kitten safetly into my satchel and once more wrapped my arms around Cuphead's neck.

I was barely able to take a breath as his long legs broke off into the fastest sprint. I clung tighter as I grinned through the wind filling my ears.

That was until we stopped at the finish line.

Cuphead flipped his blond hair and smirked, "I win", everyone stood there in awe and shock. "Cuppy! This is a piggyback race! You need to have a partner!", Mugman exclaimed as Boris silently whispered death threats into his ear for forcing him into the race.

"Huh? What do you mean?", Cuphead said as he peeled me off his back and held me in front of everyone. "I got two on my back, a cat and a demon."

Bendy suddenly scoffed and hopped off of Felix back giving Cuphead a deathly glare to put me down.

Cuphead simply chuckled and brought me in closer, "Now I have two pussies...", "OK THAT'S IT", Bendy yelled before pulling up his sleeves and making his way towards us. I held out a hand and pulled myself away from him.

"Don't assume my gender.", I jokily exclaimed before giving him the cat. He laughed and grinned at me.

"Okkkk, me and Mugman are going to make some soup so make yourself comfortable!", Boris exclaimed somewhere far off.

I instantly made my way to a patch of grass in the shade. Taking off my satchel and violin, I made myself comfortable on the grass.

I then closed my eyes and dozed off into deep sleep...

Ten Million Hours Later...

I felt sudden warmth next to me. From desperation, I opened my eyes to find a pair of gorgoes magma eyes.

Bendy of course...

"Wanna eat?", he murmured into my ear. His hot breath grazing against my neck. I felt my face heat up as I pushed him away. "Yes I do, but not you.", I said as he watched me get up. "Wow, I didn't know you talk dirty..."

I blushed as I made my way to Boris who was silently giving out bowls of his mushroom soup. I thanked him as he handed me one.

"Omg (Y/N) you missed the fact that Bendy plays guitar!", Cuphead called out from somewhere. Wow, how romantic...but imagining Bendy with a guitar twice his size made me laugh a bit as I ate my food. That is exactly why I chose violin to begin with.

Speaking of music...

My eyes drifted away from my food and to my violin. Maybe I should play something?

"Hey guys, what about some music?", I asked.

"Sure", "Hell yea", "Give us some tunessss", "Yes please", "Why not?"

I smiled as I went back to retrieve my belongings and came back.

"Alright, but I am warning you. I like hyper music not classy...", I said as I tuned in my strings and placed everything in order.

"Nah it's fine. That's what we are looking for!", Felix said. "Ok then...", "WARNING, I shall be singing so feel free to cringe!"

Before anyone could laugh I started to play...

(Again, this is "Master of Tides", by Lindsey Stirling!)

"Wtf, I barely cringed.", Cuphead muttered as I stopped playing. I grinned at him as I said, "Look at what I have done on accident...", "Huh?", "I mean look AROUND you...", I muttered again while taking a look myself.

Blue ivy wrapped around the ground area and the nearby trees. Speckled blue flowers poking out from under....

"Wow...", everyone randomly whispered as the time ran out on the mirages and everything slowly turned into fine purple dust

"I hate it when it happens....so embarrassing.", I muttered to myself as I packed all of my things into place. 

"Sometimes I think she is some kind of goddess to be able to do these things...", Mugman whispered too loudly to everyone.

I smiled at that but continued to pack all of the things. "Y'know we have to get going right?"

"Oh sh#t you are right, it's already past two...", Bendy told everyone as he too helped me finish up on the packing.

Boris then took out the map with my brother and began inspecting it. The dark coloring of the map seemed oddly familar...

"OMG!", I screamed as the map curled into a floating spiral. "Does it think its an ice-scream cone?", Cuphead muttered from behind me. "No, I think it's pointing at something in the creak...", Felix muttered as he waddled into the water to take a look. "It seems to look like some kind of----", Felix was cut off as his fingers grazed the shape. Black void filled the air as it began sucking everyone in. I scraped the ground for anything to hold onto but only found myself falling in with everyone screaming their heads off.

This is a nightmare...please wake me up from it...