-NamJoon-

Y/n POV
You came home from a long day at work. Recently you've been working very hard 24/7. You need to relax. Take a break. But, your fiancé, NamJoon, said that he would come home early today. You decided to clean the entire house for him since he works very hard also. You made a list and left it on the counter. You were actually very tired, but you really wanted to surprise him. So, you got all of your cleaning supplies and got to work.
-time skip 1 hour-
You finished the kitchen, floors and living room and bathroom, and you were exhausted. But, there was one more place to clean, the bedroom.

-NamJoon POV-
I came home early and took off my shoes and coat at the front door. I held a box of chocolates and white roses to surprise y/n for working so hard at her job. She's probably in the bath or laying down right now. She deserves a calming relaxation day. I stepped into the living room and saw that it was much cleaner then usual. It look amazing. I went to the kitchen and set down her flowers and chocolates to go and find her. I looked in our bedroom and there she was...cleaning. She looked super out of it. I felt really bad that she's cleaning right now when she could be relaxing. I stepped out to get her things and saw a list on the counter. It read:
Things to clean
•kitchen
•living room
•bathrooms
•bedroom
•floors
All of them were crossed off. I felt even worse. I grabbed her chocolates and flowers and went back into the bedroom. I approached her by wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her head softly. "Hey beautiful" I said "hey" she said back and smiled. "Why aren't you resting?" I asked her. "I wanted to surprise you with a clean house." Now. I. Feel. Worse. She did all of this for me? "Baby, you didn't have to, really. Our house is already clean. But thank you baby. I really appreciate it." I smiled softly and give her lips a kiss. I decided that she really needs rest. "Baby" I said "hmm?" She replied"Lay down" I said to her "why?" She asked "you need rest love. Please just lay down" I said in a begging tone. "Okay" she laid down and I gave her the chocolates and only 11 of the 12 roses I got her. "What's this for?" She asked "well you've been working so hard and I wanted to get you a little something to show you how much I appreciate you" I said. She smiled and said "thank you" I smiled "I'll be right back love" I told her. I went into the bathroom and started a bath. Once it was full, I lit all the candles and put a bath bomb in making it a pinkish color. I got the one rose I took from her bouquet and plucked all of the petals from it. When I was done I put them in the bath so they were floating beautifully on the pink water. I turned off the lights so the only thing lighting the room were the candles, letting off a beautiful soft glow. Once everything looked perfect, I went to get y/n. She was still laying on the bed on her phone. I gently picked her up bridal style and gave her forehead a soft kiss. I took her into the bathroom. She looked surprised when she saw everything. I smiled. We started shedding off our clothes. I stepped into the tub and helped her in. She sat with her back against my chest as I held her waist. We just sat there for a while without a word. Just enjoying each others company. We got out and got into our pajamas. I pulled her in the bed with me and we cuddled each other.
"I love you, my beautiful girl"
"I love you too, my handsome man"
And with that, we drifted off to sleep.