-Yoongi-

-Y/n POV-
You woke up to the sound of a coughing fit. Rolling over you found you boyfriend, Yoongi, curled into a ball as coughs shook his body. "Yoongi?" You mumbled. The coughing stopped. He sniffles as he turned to face you and grumbled incoherently at you. Worry seeped into your face and you reached out to feel his forehead. It raided heat.
"Your burning up Yoongi"
Any sleepiness you felt rushed away from you. Quickly, you got out of bed and grabbed some cold pills from the bathroom cabinet. You also got a cold washcloth to cool down his fever. When you reentered the bedroom, Yoongi has already fallen back asleep. You brushed his hair out of his face and kissed his cheeks to wake him up. After giving him the pills and putting the washcloth on his forehead and being with him for a while, you learned a gentle approach tends to result in a less grumpy  Yoongi. You helped him sit up in bed to drink some water. After he drank it he slumped back down in bed. He was about to fall back asleep and before you turned to walk out he grabbed your wrist. "Stay" he said in a groggy voice. Smiling, you slipped into bed next to him and cuddled him from behind. Once you were sure he was in a deep sleep, you slipped away. Quickly you brewed some herbal tea that tasted disgusting but did wonders on your immune system.The mug was sent on his bedside table beside him for when he woke up. You went back to the kitchen and decided that vegetable soup would be a good meal for him. You call Jin.
"Hey Jin do you know any good vegetable soup recipes you do you has come down with a fever and I think it be nice for his throat"
Jin: "oh he's sick? He's been working really hard lately I think I have a recipe that he'll like. I'll send it over to you do you want any of us to come over?"
You: "no, that's fine, I think all he needs right now is peace and quiet. I'll let you know how the soup turns out"
Following Jins Recipe wasn't that bad and you followed it to a T. When it was ready you had a smug smile on your face.
"I'm wife material" you chuckled to yourself in victory before entering the bedroom once more. In his sleep, you boyfriend hugged your pillow like it was you. He was so cute and snuggly you felt bad waking him up. But a sick boy needed his nutrients. You helped him sit up and put the tray of soup on his lap. To your surprise he was giving you a tender smile.
"What?" You asked.
"I love you"
Heat rose to your cheeks and you quickly kissed him. Yoongi didn't say that often and so when he did it always caught you off guard.
"I love you too. Now eat up."
"Okay, okay" he hummed in satisfaction as he took the first bite.
"This is really good jagi"
"Th- than- A-CHOO" a sneeze interrupted you. You both looked at each other with wide eyes, thinking the same thing.
"I'll call Jin" you said.