-Taehyung-

Your schedule was the opposite of Taehyung. You worked graveyard shifts while he worked during the day, and to say it didn't take a toll on your relationship was only a small lie. Being able to spend the morning with him eating breakfast was a fond memory, as was staying up late to cry at a Disney film that was beyond unrealistic, but that didn't matter because he was supplying the tissues. As he would return with home with feet dragging over the carpet, you were packing up to leave, not before smothering him in soft kisses that offered warmth upon his heart.

It was not until four months into this tiresome schedule that Taehyung stopped you from stepping out the door, his arm wrapping around your small frame until your shoulder blades met his chest, his nose nuzzling into the nape of your neck.

"Stay," he mumbled into your skin. "I miss you so much."

You crumbled into his embrace, turning to face him, cupping his cheeks with your palms. "I have three days saved up for a small vacation," you reached upward to kiss the tip of his nose. "Let's just cuddle for three days."

And that's exactly what you did.

By the time you retreated back into bed, it was past midnight and you were wide awake while he was on the verge of falling asleep, but he fought against it as you crawled into sheets with full intention on admiring every part of him. You removed the loose strands of hair from his forehead, layering affection upon his exposed skin, moving downward until your lips hovered over his own.

"I could drown in your love," he whispered while meeting your gaze full of stars. "I adore you."

Not soon after that he fell asleep with you between his arms, his legs even wrapped around your own, his head resting upon your chest. Most nights he substituted a pillow for you, except nothing could replace the you shaped piece in his heart.

When the sun broke through the cracks in the blinds, the soft rays touching his features, reminding you even more of his beauty, you decided to make some breakfast. You attempted to peel away from him but he ceased your movements, tightening his grasp, pulling you even closer (if that were even possible at this point).

"Tae," you giggled into his hair. "I was going to make us something to eat."

"I don't need food for fuel," he murmured. "I only need you."

"There's no need to be this soft this early," you whined while giving in to the fact that you were going nowhere, not that you minded one bit for he was heaven. "At least let me change."

"Why? You look beautiful in what you have now."

"I wanted to wear your sweater," you lowered your voice while looking down at your hands, as if admitting this was some embarrassing secret, except it was the quite the opposite. He broke into a widened smile as he loosened his arms allowing you to slip away. The room was oddly cold so you hurried to the closet where you reached for the same item of clothing you always did for it was soft and consumed most of your body. Removing your large tee, Taehyung admired you from his side of the bed, prompting him to shift on his side to take in your beauty.

"How do I look?" You questioned with arms extended outward, the sleeves hanging over your knuckles while the hem of it touched your mid thigh.

"Angelic," he smiled into the pillow. "Now come here so I can kiss you."