-NamJoon-

The doorbell rings and you, for a slight second forget why. The T.V is playing in the background with a kdrama on, an attempt to make you feel happier. Your phone hasn't buzzed since the last hour, the last time you talked to your boyfriend - well, ex now.
You search your face for dried up tears, making an attempt to wipe everything away with your hand. You open the front door to see a pizza box. And the boy who was holding the box. He looked at you with a questioning look, tilting his head to the side.
"How much is it?" You asked, feeling uncomfortable at how he was staring you down.
"It's- Actually, it's on the house," he said, handing you the pizza box.
"I can't take it for free. Seriously, how much is it?" You asked him.
"Have you been crying?" He asked, instead of actually answering your question.
"No-"
"Are you okay?" He asked.
The emotions started bubbling up inside you again. The tears were welling in your eyes. You wanted to cry in front of this stranger.
You bit your lip as the first tear fell. "No, I'm not okay."
He walked in without permission, but you didn't really care. He placed the pizza box on the coffee table in front of the T.V and went to calm you down. You placed your head on his shoulder and felt your tears hitting his shirt.
"Whatever it is, it'll be alright," he told you. His hand patted your back as it held you closer to him. The feeling of comfort and warmth spread throughout your body.
"My boyfriend broke up with me today." You didn't know why, but for some reason he felt safe.
"Well, he's an asshole," the stranger said.
You let out a dry laugh, wiping the tears from your eyes.
The stranger grabbed onto your hands and squeezed them, causing all the blood to rush out and back in again.
"You don't deserve him," he said.
You nodded.
"You deserve better."
You faintly smiled.
"He's an asshole for leaving a pretty girl."
You looked at him in the eyes. And they were telling the truth.
"You think I'm pretty?"
He sheepishly gave you a smile, "Kinda."
"Thanks."
The tears have finally dried up from your eyes, and everything felt like it was going to be okay again.
He got up from the couch, but you grabbed onto his hand. "What your name?"
"Namjoon," he said, smiling.
"Wanna have this pizza with me?" You asked him.
"Only if I pay for it," he replied.
You smiled at him, "Deal."